018 - I'll Make You Fall For Me... Again

A/N : LMAOxD I'm laughing so hard at the pic. I just randomly find at ig. So cr to the owner;-)

Btw, it's kinda hard finding the perfect time to make this chapter. But because of my passion to make this, so jeaah I find my time and write all this shits~

So, enjoy lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

"Sorry, but I can't."

Baekhyun drop his shoulder in disappointment.

"Right. I know you will answer this."Baekhyun smile sadly.

Chanyeol just use his poker expression. But deep inside his heart, he really want to accept his apology and give him one more chance. But for his pride's sake, he will hold all of that.

"I won't give up on you, Chanyeol."Baekhyun suddenly say with serious eyes and firm tone.

Chanyeol look up to his eyes, finding the other's eyes are looking at him seriously.

"I know you still have feelings for me. And write this in your mind, I will make you fall for me again, more deeply."he say with a smirk.

Chanyeol, somehow gulp at the sight.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

So yeah, life is not as smooth as I thought, eh?

Teachers and the whole school already know my real identity. They also know about me and Chanyeol broke up. And now I attend school with my boy appearance.

At first many student still didn't accept me. But as time passed, they slowly get along with me. Even Tiffany and Jessica are looking after me. They said they've been proud because they ever be my bestfriend.

All of them already get along with me, honestly.

All of them except Park Chanyeol.

He still.. cold to me.

I don't care, I will still make him fall for me! Fighting Byun Baekhyun!

I smile to my own reflection before walking to the school.

Arrive at the school, I walk along the hallway and many people start staring at me. Geez, I know I'm handsome but duh, don't look at me with-

When I look around and flip my hair fabulously, suddenly I bump into someone. I look up, want to confront that someone but I stop when I see that someone.

"Chanyeol, I'm sorry."I look at him, hidden my smirk.

"It's okay."he sigh at me.

"Where do you want to go?"I ask him since he go to the opposite direction of me while the class is in front of me right now.

"It's.. none of your business. I gotta go."

I look at him running slightly through the hallway and disappear from the crowded.

I just sigh, I won't give up easily.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

Since the day he apology to me, I feel.. somewhat regret what I'm saying?

No no no no!

You're doing right, Chanyeol.

You're doing great.

B-But.. I feel lonely.

Arrrgghh shitttt..

I still remember when he pull me to the rooftop with his real appearance. The image of him talking seriously into my eyes, his words, make me want to believe. All of it.