010 - Fall

AUTHOR'S POV

The 'lesson' that Baekhyun gave is finally over. Making the both of them elated plus upset.

Elated because finally it's over, and Baekhyun don't need to teach him then and there. And upset because they can't meet as often as they were.

But they still at Chanyeol's house, to be honest. Still watching a show and laugh together.

Both of them were focus on the show but not until Chanyeol's mind went to somewhere. He look at the petite 'girl' beside him. He smile at the beautiful creature next to him. Just stare at him make his heart beating more faster and he can't help to smile either.

How can this human be this pretty.. White and flawless skin, droopy eyes, and that pinkish lips.. Seeing her smile make my heart flutter. I guess I already fall in love with her.

"Chanyeol!"

"W-What?"the mention of his name from the smaller's lips make him back to his senses.

"I was asking you, do you have any foods? I'm hungry."he say with a pout.

Chanyeol open his mouth but not one single word escape from his lips.

"Yeol?"Baekhyun ask again, now more confuse because of the boy's action.

"I-I have no food."he rub the back of his neck. But suddenly he has an amazing idea, "How about going out? I want to thanks you for teaching me, after all."

Baekhyun's eyes sparkling. He stand up excitedly before clapping and say, "Where are we going? Actually you don't need to feel thanks. But well, okay if you insist."he chuckle.

Chanyeol just smile at him before stand up and ruffle Baek's hair.

"I don't know either. Where do you want to go? I'll treat you."
===
"Seriously? Amusement park?!"Chanyeol let his mouth hanging open.

"Yes! You said you'll treat me! And by the way, we could find foods in here!"

Chanyeol gulp before checking his wallet.

What if my money less than all the charges?

But he sigh in relief that he find money and credit card in there.

"Okay, let's go."he said proudly before pulling the smaller's hand.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I laugh over the funny scene of the show, I barely heard Chanyeol's laugh. So I turn my head to him and find he was staring at me.

Staring.

Park Chanyeol is fucking staring at me.

I squealed mentally.

So I just clear my throat and ask him out of blue, "Yeol, do you have any foods?"

But he didn't answering me. He still lost on his thoughts.

"Chanyeol!"I call him once again, this time half shouting.

"W-What?"he seems blank and I could notice the pinkish color of his face.

"I was asking you, do you have any foods? I'm hungry."I ask with a pout.

He open up his mouth but didn't say anything.

Weird. What's with him?

"Yeol?"I call him again. Seriously, this boy is already lost of thoughts many times today.

"I-I have no food."he rub the back of his neck. But suddenly he ask me, "How about going out? I want to thanks you for teaching me, after all."

I feel like exploding in no time.