008 - Baek's House

AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun just drop his jaw when Chanyeol finally pull away.

Chanyeol just widen his eyes like he just realize something, "I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean to-"

His sentence was cut by Baekhyun's chuckle, "It's okay. I kissed you first, after all."he wink at the taller.

Chanyeol just blush. He suddenly back to his shy side. "S-So.. How was it?"

Baekhyun keep silent for a while before smiling widely, "You success!"then clap continously.

Chanyeol smile grow even wider. "Really?!"

"Yes."Baekhyun say with a wide smile.

Chanyeol just smile like an idiot before lean back to the sofa.

They just keep silent until Baekhyun clear his throat, "So.. About the biology project.."

"Oh yeah, that project. I almost forget about it."he chuckle.

Baekhyun just grin, "What do you want as the topic?"

"I.. don't know. Maybe about flowers? Leaf? Or-"

"How about insect?"Baekhyun suddenly speak with a cheerful tone.

Chanyeol gulp, "B-But I'm not.. really into insect. N-No.. I actually hate them."he pout.

Baekhyun laugh, "Seriously?"

Chanyeol just nod his head innocently, "When I was 6 years old, a bug ever attack my face, and I get trauma of it."

Baekhyun burst into laughter, "Seriously, bug is not attacking human. It's actually the opposite of it."

Chanyeol pout, "But I'm still scared."

Baekhyun laugh again, "You're a boy. We both are-"Baekhyun didn't continue to speak 'we both are boys', when he realize he's a girl right now. Hell! "I mean, boys shouldn't get scared of it."

Chanyeol just pout before look away, feeling embarrassed.

"Ugh I'm so stinky, I should go bath now. If you want to watch or eat or something, just pick it up and just consider this as your house."he wink before going upstrairs to his own room, leaving Chanyeol with a heart beat.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I just stare at the tv in front of me, not really watching the show. I can't really focus, I think about what Baekhyun do to me earlier.

She.. She fuckin kiss my lips!

I touch my lips with my fingers and feel that my blood rush to my cheeks.

Urggghh it just a kiss Chanyeol!

She probably already do it with another guys in Seoul. So act like normal! Geez..

I rest my head backward when I finally realize something. I didn't see or hear someone in here beside Baekhyun and me, of course. Did her parents still on works? Or.. did she live alone..?

When I finally focus on the show, I hear footsteps coming near me.

I turn my head to where the sound is, and find a cute Baekhyun with short pants and an oversized yellow shirt with 'bunny' printed on it.

OMG asdfghjkl she look so.. FREAKING CUTE!

She smile at me, make my heart beat more faster. "You want to go bath?"she ask me with a sweet smile.

I don't know what to say so I just shake my head.

"You want to eat something?"

"U-Ugh.."