016 - Mad

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I smile to everything I could see. I already pack my things and all I need to do is go to the airport.

And Baekbeom Hyung will drive me there.

"You already bring your things?"he ask while start the engine.

"Yeah."I nod my head.

"Okay, we'll go now."
===
I arrive in Korea like about 4 in the noon.

Yesterday, Chanyeol said he will pick me at the airport. I check my phone and there is no missed call or message from him.

I frown a bit.

And oh yeah, for your information, I already change my appearance again into a girl after I pick up all my things from the airplane.

I sit at the front side of the airport and try to look around. Maybe he already here but I can't find him.

"Where is he?"I ask my self while stomping my foot softly.

I check my phone again and decided to call him.

And the result is none. He didn't pick it up.

"Where is he? Really.."I bite my bottom lip nervously.

I check my phone again and call him again. But still, he didn't pick up.

Seriously, what is happening to him?

Is he okay? Or.. maybe traffic jam?

Yeah yeah, traffic jam. Maybe it just the traffic jam.

I breath in and out before finally start to play with my phone.

From playing Clash Of Clans until Piano Tiles 2, he still didn't come.

I try to call him again, this is the last time, I think. I already wait for about 1 hour or more, and I need to go back to my home alone by bus. Because the distance from Seoul and village is quite far.

I send him a message.

To : Chanyeol
Yeol, are you busy? Okay, maybe I should go home by my self:-) I see you in Monday<3

I stop a taxi to drive me to the bus-terminal. I insert all or my things to the taxi's baggage and finally enter to the taxi. I say where I want to go to the taxi driver.

I just sigh and look out of the window before thinking about him.

Maybe he just busy.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

Baekhyun called me for about 3 times or so, but I didn't pick up.

I think I mad at her.

NO, him.

Yes, she's a he.

And I feel really stupid for believe in everything he said.

I just lay here, on my bed. I don't even care to pick her- him up. It's all his fault, by the way.

Why did he move here while crossdressing like that?!

I mean, damn, he look incredibly beautiful for a boy.

But what I don't like is, why he need to lie to me? To everyone? Did he just play with me? He said he will teach me those shits and now what?! I'm the one who fall in love with her- him!

I ruffle my hair in frustration.

I need to take distance with him.
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun is nibbling his lip nervously. He want to know the reason why Chanyeol is not picking him.

He sit silently on his seat, while playing with his hair. He doesn't feel like play with his phone.