005 - First Lesson

AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun can't hold his smile today. He already smiling to everyone he see, making Jessica and Tiffany frown in confusion.

"Baekhyun, are you crazy or something?"Jessica ask him with her flat expression.

"No, I'm not."he grinning widely.

"So, what's happening to you? You smiling after the detention yesterday. Did Chanyeol.. you know.. kiss you or something?"Tiffany ask while slurping her tea.

Baekhyun chuckle, "No, of course not!"

Tiffany just shrug her shoulder, "Well, he probably do it."

"What?!"Baekhyun turn to face Tiffany.

"You know, you're pretty and cute. Chanyeol might fall for you. And you also kind and friendly."Tiffany smile at him.

Baekhyun grinning secretly, of course I am!

"Chanyeol is also the school's heart-throb, so you maybe also fall for him because of his handsomeness."Jessica say it like it is the most normal thing.

Baekhyun widen his eyes, "No I won't!"he roll his eyes. Because I will make him fall for me first.

"But he somehow innocent and not having any girlfriend before. I heard the gossip that he is too shy to talk with the girl he likes."Tiffany give him more information, making Baekhyun grin in victory.

But he somehow, frowning in confusion, "Where did you get those informations? Do you like him?"

Tiffany chuckle before waving her hand, "I just know it from the gossips. And no, I don't like him. I mean, in the romantic way."she roll her eyes.

"Good then."Baekhyun murmur.

"Did you say something?"Jessica ask.

"No, nothing. Let's go to our own class, the break almost over."
===
The class is now empty, leaving Chanyeol alone on his seat.

Chanyeol is sitting uncomfortably on his seat while waiting for Baekhyun.

She said that she want to put things on the locker first, while I'm waiting here.

Suddenly the door open, revealing Baekhyun with his wide smile.

"I'm done. Come on!"

Chanyeol is actually don't know if it's the right decision to be teach by Baekhyun yesterday. He's actually want to refuse it but in the other side, he also want to take that opportunity to finally find someone he like and then confess his feelings.

He smile slightly before stand up and walk toward the gate with Baekhyun behind him.

"We're gonna walk. Is that okay?"Chanyeol ask hesitantly. Afraid Baekhyun will say no because he think Baekhyun is kind of spoiled type.

But instead of what Chanyeol have been thinking, Baekhyun nodding his head and smile sweetly, "No problemo. I also take a walk too."

"You did?"Chanyeol ask in surprise tone. Is Baekhyun is the opposite type of person from what I thought?!

"Yeah. Why not. It's not that far."he chuckle cutely.

Chanyeol just nodding his head.

After good 10 minutes, they finally arrive at Chanyeol's house.

It's not really far from school if you take a walk. You just need 10-15 minutes to get there. If you take a bike or another vehicle, you only need 5 minutes to get there.