019 - Won't Give Up

AUTHOR'S POV

"I believe in you."

Baekhyun's step was stop because of the taller's words. He turn around, not believing what he just heard.

"W-What?"

Chanyeol sigh before standing up, and look deeply into the shorter's eyes, "I believe in you. I will give you one more chance. Don't waste your times."

Baekhyun eyes turn into sparkle one. He smile widely before hugging the taller tightly.

"Thankyou, Chanyeol.."

Chanyeol didn't hug back. He pull away instead.

"No hug."he say plainly.

Baekhyun pouted before saying, "Listen tall boy! I will prove that I still love you and you will see that!"he smile cheerfully to the boy, after that he walk away with small jumps.

Leaving Chanyeol standing there, lips curve into a small smile.
===
The day after Chanyeol give him one more chance, Baekhyun turn more cheerful and all.

And now he already get along with Kyungsoo and Luhan.

Some people were whispers and talks and squeals when he walk passed the hallway. Maybe because of his handsomeness or because he is the son of the Byun Architectural's owner.

"Hey, Baekhyun."Luhan pat his shoulder.

Baekhyun back to his sense and smile to the deer-boy, "Hmm?"

"Are you sure you're fine? You look crazy."Kyungsoo ask with sarcasm.

Baekhyun just laugh, "I'm perfectly fine! I'm just.. happy. That's all."

"Why? Chanyeol already forgive you?"Luhan ask in curiosity.

Baekhyun smile widely when he heard the mention of the taller's name. "Yes, he already forgive me and he give me one more chance to prove that I still love him. And I will prove it!"he clap cheerfully.

Both Kyungsoo and Luhan could only smile.

"Good luck with that, Hyunnie."Luhan say after smiling to him.

"Ya! What's with the pet name?"Baekhyun pout.

Luhal laugh, "I don't know. It just.. cute. It suits you a lot."

Baekhyun just roll his eyes before they finally back to their classes after the first brake.
===
"Chanyeolllllll."Baekhyun greet him once he back from the cafeteria and sit beside him with a wide smile.

Chanyeol sigh, "Hey."

"You already eat?"Baekhyun ask, not trying to hide his flirting tone.

Chanyeol just nod. "Now can you shut your mouth because I want to continue reading this."

"I can't."Baekhyun pout. "I want to talk to youuuuu."

Chanyeol sigh, closing the novel, and put it on the table, before turning to the shorter, "What do you want?"he ask coldly.

"You."Baekhyun ask with a smile like it is the most normal thing in the world.

Chanyeol widen his eyes but he change his expression back to flat seconds later, "I'm being serious here."

"You think I'm kidding around? I want you, I'm being serious too."Baekhyun say with serious eyes.

Chanyeol blush slightly before groaning, and lean back to his seat, "Just.. shut up."he say before open the novel again and start reading it.

Baekhyun pout and groan slightly. But he has a crazy idea, so he lean closer to the reading boy, and touch the taller's cheek with his lips.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

I widen my eyes as I feel something soft touch my cheek, I turn around and find the smiling Baekhyun.

I just roar to him, "What's wrong with you?!"of course with red cheeks.

I hide my embarrassment with shouting to him.

He just pout, like usual. He's actually cute when-

WHAT NO NO NO!

"Chanyeol, you said I can prove my love to you, so now I do it."he say with sad smile.

I feel a little bit guilty but I shrug it off. I just sigh harshly before stand up from my seat and get out of the class, still with my reddened cheeks.
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun is now laying on his bed, with a smile. He think he'll be there. He just need little more effort to make Chanyeol believe him and love him again.

He chuckle at his own thoughts before roll to the side of the bed and walk towards the kitchen.

He open the refrigerator and open the box that full of strawberries. He pick one, two, three, before close the box again and walk towards the bedroom. He bite the strawberry while searching his phone.

By the way, he already delete all his girl selfies on the instagram and gallery.

He decided to post his first real selfie of himself. He already get about 1K+ followers. No doubt of it, he really popular back then.

He sit on the sofa of the living room and pretending eat the strawberry while not looking at the camera. On one click with his free hand, the result already out and it's pretty impressive.

He put all the strawberries into his mouth ans munch it. He start busy with his phone and have an idea about posting on instagram. He ended up smiling and post the first pic of himself eating strawberry with a caption 'Yummy🍓 You want it @real__pcy?😜'.

With no minutes, he already get many likes and a few comments, saying;

"Wow."

"Gimme the strawberry, Baek Oppa!"

"I want ittttt."

"Why you tag Chanyeol?"

"Aww."

He just smile in return and put his phone on the coffee table and decided to clean up before sleep.

He wash his face and brush his teeth before going to the same place again and pick up his phone.

And he smile widely when Chanyeol liked his post and comment 'NO❌!!' which he know the latter just joking around.
===
A/N : MID EXAM WILL OVER TOMORROW! I COULD MAKE FF EVERYTIME I WANT AFTER THIS YOOHOO~

And Baekhyun commented 'NO X !!' on Chanyeol's postㅋㅋㅋ

And please guys, if you already read my author's note up there↑ pls dm or comment here, kay?

Thanks a lot for waiting me~

I love ya^~^