007 - Shocked

AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun walk alone through the hallway while humming his favorite song by now; Hello by Adele.

He smile when a boy greet him with a smile, "Good morning, Baekhyun-ssi."

"Good morning."he replied.

Once he enter his classroom, there is no one in there. Except a sleeping guy of the corner of the room.

And he know it was Chanyeol. He smirk before planning to surprising him.

He slam the table with all his force before seeing the taller jump in shock and look around with his sleeping face, earning Baekhyun's grinning face in return.

He groan before saying, "I'm shock you know."he saw with his deep voice.

Baekhyun just giggle before sit beside him, "You always come this morning?"

Chanyeol just nod his head.

"Why you come earlier today?"he ask Baekhyun while placing his hands on the table and rest his head on it.

Baekhyun shrug his shoulder, "I wake up more early today."

"Oh."was all Chanyeol say.

Baekhyun finally joining Chanyeol to place his head on the table. But he face the opposite direction of Chanyeol's.

"Hey."suddenly Chanyeol speak out.

"Hmm?"Baekhyun hum as return.

"What shampoo did you use?"

"What?"he didn't sure of what Chanyeol ask him about. So he turn his face to Chanyeol and didn't expect that their face just inches apart.

That dark brown eyes..

Flawless skin of her..

And those pink lips..

Chanyeol feel the blood running toward his face and he quickly sit up.

Baekhyun is doing the same before clear his throat, "I use-"

"Morning guys!"suddenly a boy with tan skin which Baekhyun know as Kai enter the room and greet them.

Chanyeol smile at him, "Morning, Kai."

While Baekhyun just give him a smile.

He ruin our moment! Baekhyun groan mentally.

"You two look cute when doing that thing earlier!"he say while chuckling.

"What 'thing'?"they ask in unison. They look each other before look away.

Kai just laugh before handing them his phone, "This!"

He show them a picture of Baekhyun and Chanyeol rest their heads together on the table. But in this angle, they looks like want to kiss.

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol widen their eyes. Kai quickly take his phone back before one of them will erase the picture.

Kai just smirk to Chanyeol before running away from class, leaving a blushing yet angry Chanyeol and blank Baekhyun.
===
"I will give you the first project. Since the class have 28 student, so pair up with your seatmate and I will give you a month as the deadline."

"It's about making an observation report. Select anything for the topic. But remember, only about biology."

Now the student busy talking with their partner, Baekhyun look to Chanyeol. And Chanyeol is doing the same.

They talk about it and in the past minutes, they almost forget about biology that they talk about the lesson Baekhyun give Chanyeol.

The teacher walk toward them but they realize it and quickly change the topic. When the teacher go away, they chuckling and talk about the lesson again.
===
"What?! How can you forget your own key?"Baekhyun say in annoyance once they finally in front of Chanyeol's gate.