025 - Home[END]

A/N : WARNING!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN TOO MUCH FLUFF><

And I want to thank all of you because my comments per chapter reach more than 30! Idk, maybe some of you say it was normal. But for me it's amazing.

And now I want to know if this chapter will reach 30+ or 40+ comments. So please, COMMENT where ever you want, what ever you want, which ever is it. Your comments are just too precious, I usually laugh or smile idiotically after seeing your comments.

And this is the last chapter by the way:-) enjoy, lovelies~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun and Chanyeol walk together through the hall way of their school. If they walk together like that, people feel intimidated because both of them are the son of the owner of huge companies in Korea. Eventhough their main building was not here, but their Korean, tho.

It's been 2 months since the dinner and holiday is nearly greeting them. And about the exam result, both of them got good result and Baekhyun even is on the first place on their class. Wow.

One more year and they will graduate and the marriage already set up by their moms. Geez.. those moms.

And now they starting to train on their own family company.

"Hey, Baek! Hey, Yeol!"Luhan suddenly pop out of nowhere and greet them cheerfully.

"Hey, Lu. Why you so cheerfull today?"Baekhyun ask him with a smile.

Luhan's smile gone wider after Baekhyun ask him, "It's because 2 days left before our holiday! How can you be so damn calm!"he slap Chanyeol's and Baekhyun's shoulder playfully.

Chanyeol just chuckle, Baekhyun could only shook his head.

"You're overreacting, Lu."Baekhyun click his tongue.

Luhan just ignore him and he keep squealing like a girl.

Baekhyun only sigh before pulling Chanyeol's hand to go to their class.

People start looking at them and some of them are gawking because of their charms.

Once they arrived at their class, they sit on their seats and start busy with their phones. But suddenly Baekhyun lift his phone up and Chanyeol following his gaze.

And suddenly the click sound of the camera heard and after that Baekhyun chuckle.

"Ya! I must be ugly in there. Give me the phone!"Chanyeol try to grab Baekhyun's phone but Baekhyun just laugh and hold his phone tight.

"Na ah~ You can't."he stuck his tongue out.

Chanyeol just groan before say desperately, "I just want to see it, then. Jebal?"he show his puppy eyes.

Baekhyun roll his eyes, "Fine, but I'm the one who hold it."

He start tapping his phone before opening the gallery. And he click the photo, making his laugh again.

Chanyeol could see the photo of both of them; Baekhyun is smile widely to the phone, while Chanyeol's head on the way to look upside, his eyes are half open.

Chanyeol just blush in embarrassment, "I'm so derp."

"Yes, you are."Baekhyun chuckle before locking his phone and put it on his pocket. "But, you're my derp."
===
"Baek.."Chanyeol call his name out of blue when the both of them are spending time at Chanyeol's house. Sleeping over on Chanyeol's or Baekhyun's house already a ritual for them.

"Hmm?"Baekhyun look away from his book and look down, where Chanyeol's head is resting on his lap.

Chanyeol stare at him for about 1 minute before Baekhyun slap his arm slightly.