004 - Detention Or More Like A Dream

AUTHOR'S POV

"Detention, huh?"Chanyeol chuckle as they make their way toward the detention room.

Baekhyun just chuckle and since he didn't know where is the detention room, so he just following Chanyeol.

"So.. Baekhyun."Chanyeol call him, make his heart start thumping crazily.

"Y-Yeah?"

"How can you move from Seoul to here?"

"Uh.. It's actually about my parent's business."he smile to Chanyeol.

"Oh."was all Chanyeol say. "Ever you going to detention in your old school?"

"Not really."he smile.

They turn to left and Chanyeol open the door, revealing a quite big room with many tables and a white board. No one in there except them.

"No one in here."Baekhyun say, loud enough for Chanyeol to hear.

"No one want detention."he say, shrugging his shoulder like it is a normal thing.

"I don't get it. I mean.. you just sit here and wait until the lesson that you get detention finish right?"he confusedly ask.

Chanyeol laugh, "No. I mean yes, but it just too boring."

"Well, we can talk to erase our boredom tho."Baekhyun give him a wink before earning Chanyeol's blank face and then he chuckle after seeing the taller's expression.

"Y-Yeah.."Chanyeol chuckle awkwardly.

They sit on one of the comfortable spot. Chanyeol rest his head on the table, while Baekhyun sit beside Chanyeol's table uncomfortably.

"Hey, Chanyeol.."Baekhyun call him with a girly voice as possible as he could.

"Hmm?"

"Can I move to your table?"he ask with hesitant.

"Sure."Chanyeol sit straightly then tap the empty seat beside him.

The table is quite long, so it can fit two people in one table.

As Baekhyun move to Chanyeol's side, none of them talk. It's really awkward since they didn't talk much. But Baekhyun clear his throat before speak, "So.. What is your hobby?"he ask random question.

Chanyeol smile before saying, "Not much, exactly. Watching, listening to musics, playing basketball, and swimming."

Baekhyun chuckle, "It's too much for me."

Chanyeol just joining him in chuckling. "So.. What's yours?"

"My hobby?"he ask and tilt his head a bit, "It's simple; sleeping and eating."then he laugh.

Chanyeol don't know that his laugh is somehow infecting him, so he laugh. "You're so honest."

"I am."Baekhyun say proudly. He's now grinning secretly, knowing that the person that is his target to make him fall for him, talking face to face with him. He's extremely happy and excited.

"So what about your old school in Seoul?"now Chanyeol's turn to ask.

"It's.. not that fun."Baekhyun hesitantly answer. "So, what's about this school? Is it fun for you?"he change the topic.

"Yeah, It's pretty fun. The teachers are nice and I have amazing friends."Chanyeol grin. "So.. What about your family? Have any sister or brother?"

"I have one older brother but he already work."he answer simply. "How about you?"

"I have one older sister and she already work also."he smile.

After that the both of them don't know what to say, the room fill with silent and it's too awkward for both of them.

"So.. Baekhyun, can I ask you something?"Chanyeol ask, breaking the ice.

Baekhyun straighten his sit position before nodding his head with a sweet smile on his pretty face.

"Do you.. you know.."Chanyeol rub his nape awkwardly, "Have any boyfriend, before?"

Baekhyun is a little bit shock by Chanyeol's question. He smirk mentally as the taller ask him that.

"Yeah."Baekhyun answer honestly, he ever have a girlfriend when he was 14 years old. But then, he brake up with her because the girl ask him for money too much. "How about you?"

Chanyeol look down before saying, "No."

Baekhyun widen his eyes. The oh-so-handsome-and-perfect-Park-Chan-Yeol don't have any girlfriend?!

He squeal mentally. I must be the first!

"Oh?"Baekhyun ask in almost too girly voice. "Why don't you try to get one? You're handsome, tall, and I don't know, but I think you're nice."he didn't even shy by his little confession.

Chanyeol blush by his confession and question, "N-No! I-I'm too shy to confess my feelings.."

"Then what if the girl confess to you first?"

Chanyeol widen his eyes before looking down again, "I would be embarrassed because I'm not the one who confess those feelings."

Baekhyun smile widely, "Boy should confess first, right?! I will teach you how, then!"

"WHAT?"Chanyeol ask in surprise tone. Why would not? Baekhyun say it in almost too fast. He can't even progress what to say next.

"Yeah Chanyeol! I will teach you how to confess your feeling to someone you like!"Baekhyun clap his hands in victory.

He even already plan something on his evil brain.

Chanyeol look away, "N-No. It must be embarrassing."

"I will teach you! I'm a girl and I know how girls feels. Don't be afraid of that! Come on!"Baekhyun pout.

Chanyeol look at him before saying, "Fine!"

Baekhyun jump from his seat that his skirt is swell a bit. Then he sit again before saying, "But you need to confess your feeling to someone you like after I'm teaching you!"he stock out his tongue.

Chanyeol widen his eyes, "What! I'm not even like anybody.. for now."

Baekhyun squeal mentally. Yes! He's not in love with someone. So while I'm teaching him, I will make him fall for me and then.. HE CONFESS TO ME! YAY BAEKHYUN YOU'RE AWESOME!

"You'll find soon."Baekhyun secretly smirk.

Chanyeol just look away, "I-I hope so."

"We will start practicing tomorrow! On your house or mine?"Baekhyun excitedly ask.

Chanyeol widen his eyes in 106392739th time today. "W-Why we should do it in house? W-Why don't practicing in school?"

"It would be weird if your soon-to-be-lover see you practicing!"he scolding him.

Chanyeol keep silent before saying, "It's actually right.. B-But, don't you think-"

"Don't think too much."Baekhyun roll his eyes.

Okay, his diva personality is already shown up now.

"Okay okay!"Chanyeol chuckle after seeing his reaction, "In my house, tomorrow, after school."

Baekhyun smile widely.

But in his heart he smirk evilishly.

He repeat what Chanyeol's say on his brain, In Chanyeol's house. Tomorrow. After school.
===
A/N : >//<the next chapter will be fun and full of cb moments I think.
So wait for the next chappie and keep revoment~
Love yaaa♥