015 - Media

AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol is laying on his bed with his phone up above his head. Smiling to the screen, he turn his body so now his stomach flat on the bed.

What make he smile? Of course there is one answer; Byun Baekhyun.

They're now texting and Chanyeol nearly forget how to not smile.

To : Baekhyun
Hi Baekkie, what are you doing now? I miss you already..

Minute later, his phone ring and he quickly sit and check his phone.

From : Baekhyun
I'm now working at my dad's office, but now we have brake time. And yeah, I miss you too:-(

He smile at the reply. The emoticon that he give also make him smile like an idiot. He reply back,

To : Baekhyun
:-((When you will back?

He throw his phone onto the bed, make it bounce a bit. He ruffle his hair as his phone suddenly ringing.

From : Baekhyun
I think next week or so. Don't miss me too much, kay?;-)

He laugh at the queation plus the emoticon.

To : Baekhyun
I can't, babe:( I already missing you now. And btw, what time in there?

It's 10pm in Korea here. And Chanyeol is wondering what time in there.

From : Baekhyun
So cheesy:3 It's 1pm in here. Why don't you sleep?! It's already 10pm in Korea! Now sleep!

Chanyeol automatically smile at the reply.

To : Baekhyun
I can't. I'm thinking of you.

He smile over his own text. He feel like he's so cheesy. Minutes later, his phone ring and he quickly open the message.

From : Baekhyun
Cheezzzzzyyy. Now go to sleep, Park Chanyeol. Before I go there and kiss you.

Chanyeol chuckle at the message. He reply back with a freakish smile on his face.

To : Baekhyun
Then I will not sleep so you can come here and kiss ma lips.

On the other side, Baekhyun is smiling like crazy. He quickly type back to his boyfriend.

From : Baekhyun
Sleep now. Geez. I must go back to my work. Bye, Yeol<3

He continue his eating session before his phone ringing again, he pick it up and see the reply.

To : Baekhyun
Okay, I will sleep now. I'll be dreaming of you. Bye, love♥

Baekhyun unconsciously chuckle at the reply. Now all eyes on the cafeteria of the company land on him. He clear his throat before pretend to put his phone back on his pocket and continue eating.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

"Ya! Chanyeol-ah!"

I look at the source of the voice and find Baekhyun's friends are calling me. They're no other than Tiffany and Jessica.

"When your girlfriend will be back?"

"Next week."I reply plainly.

The Tiffany girl just pout before go away and drag Jessica along.

I shook my head. Girls.

"Yooo Chanyeol!"

This time I roll my eyes and turn my body in annoyance, "What?"