011 - Plan

AUTHOR'S POV

Alarm clock beeping into loud noises, making Baekhyun squinting his eyes and sit up before grab the alarm clock and turn it off.

He groan with a hoarse voice before stand up and walk to the bathroom.

Yesterday he was crying. Crying over his own stupidness. He regret it so much until he can't hold but cry and cry.

He know he was wrong. But talk about greediness, he want Chanyeol to be his. He really want it until he forget that the other might know someday. He just blaming himself and keep regretting it until he fell asleep.

And now his eyes just like a panda. Puffy and dark circles under his eyes could clearly seen.

He walk lifelessly to his walk in closet and wear his uniform.

He roll his own eyes when he see the girl reflection appear in front of him. He lazily use his messy wig before coming down. Not even bothered to have a breakfast.

He take a walk after locking the door and the gate.

Lifeless. Was all the explanation.

He enter the school gate and walk through the hallway. Whispers and talks could be heard by him. He didn't even care about the people greet him with a smile. He just feel.. blank.

Once he enter the class, he see the taller is sitting beside his spot. With a wide smile, Chanyeol greet him, "Hi, Baek."

He just give the taller a fake cheerful smile before sitting down. Thinking the taller call him by his nickname is actually make him a bit happy.

"Hey, what's happening to your face?"he ask, full of concern.

Baekhyun stammered, "I-I.. uh.. I think because of the lack sleep yesterday."

"You should take a rest, Baek."

Cursed that nickname! He thought as he feel his heart beating in fast pace.

"I-I will.."he smile awkwardly.
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

"You're going to confess?!"Kai widened his eyes as I tell him that I will confess my feelings to the one I like, scratch that, to the one I love. Baekhyun.

Seriously, I don't know since when but now I know that I love her. She is just different from another girls I know.

And this Saturday, I will ask her out and confess my feelings, just like she taught me, and... boom! I hope that will turn out good.

Well, at least I hope.

"Yes, is that matter?"

He clear his throat before grabbing the shoulder of his boyfriend, Kyungsoo.

"No, I'm just.. shock. You, Park Chan Yeol, never been in love and now you even want to confess. That's a total progress."

I chuckle, "It's actually because of her. She taught me about confessing to a person I like, she taught me about.. love."

"Ewh."both of them say in unison, face expression just like want to vommit. "You're turn out so cheesy for her."Kyungsoo scolding him with a roll on his eyes.

Chanyeol just snort, "Like you don't turn into cheesy one after meeting him."

Kyungsoo just blush then look away, "Back to the topic, so you want to confess to her this Saturday. Where do you plan to go?"

"A restaurant. Or a cafe."

"I prefer restaurant."Kai say with a wide grin.

I just sigh, "Yeah, because you like to eat a lot."

"Absolutely!"he smile proudly.

"But restaurant is not bad, tho. It's somehow formal and if you confess your feelings there, it's going to be romantic."Kyungsoo added.

I smile widely, "Finally I get a good response."

He just roll his eyes.

"Okay, thanks guys for helping me. I will take Kyungsoo's advice."I say before say goodbye and out of Kai's house.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I was laying on my bed while my eyes focusing on the ceiling until I hear my phone ringing, make me sit up and unlock my phone.

There's a message.

From Chanyeol.

From : Chanyeol

Hey, Baek. Are you free this Saturday?

I immediately smile and find myself typing back to him.

To : Chanyeol

Sort of. Wae?

I hit the send button and lay my back against the bed and waiting for his response. Not long after that, my phone ring again, make me jolt up from my bed and read his message.

From : Chanyeol

I plan to go somewhere. Maybe, restaurant. Want to join me?;-)

I smile over the emoticon, plus the message. I type back,

To : Chanyeol

Uhm.. I think I have no plan to going somewhere, and since I will bored in my house, so.. yes. Why not;;)

I hit the send button and put my phone on the bed. While waiting, I lost on my thoughts.

Is Chanyeol going to confess to me?

The thought of Chanyeol confess to me make me blushing hard.

No, no. I'm not even know that he like me or nah.

But if he confess.. Should I feel happy? Or the opposite of it?

A soft beep came from my phone, signaling a new message just delivered.

From : Chanyeol

Well, okay then. I'll pick you at 7 in the night. Choose your best clothes and don't forget to be pretty<3
===
A/N : Urgghh, it sucks I know.

And I'm sad because of the less comments in every chapter. I mean, every chapter. I don't know if it's getting weirder or uglier or boring.

Please just tell me if the plot getting boring. And I will finish this as soon as possible:)