003 - Life

BAEKHYUN'S POV

My first day at school not really bad I think. I hum when I enter my house and throw my bag carelessly.

I slump my self onto the sofa and smile like crazy.

He.

Chanyeol.

Park Chan Yeol.

The perfect human, with perfect smile, and that fucking perfect face and body. How can I not fall for him?! Really!

But- WAIT.

I'm not suppose to fall for him. He is the one who supposed fall for me. And I'll make him.

I laugh evilishly before run to my kitchen to check my refrigerator.

I find a box and when I open it it is full of strawberries.

My eyes turn into sprakling one before I take one of them and bite it delightfully. Strawberry is always my favorite. And my parent know it, that's why my refrigerator full of strawberry boxes. Oh how I love them.

I bring out the box out of the kitchen and walk toward my living room before sit on the sofa, and turn on the tv to erase my boredom.

And suddenly my phone ringing telling me someone is calling.

I roll my eyes in annoyance and put the box on the coffee table in front of me, before pick it up.

"Nyeah?"I say while munching the strawberry, not even care to look at the screen first.

"Baekhyun dear, how's life in there?"mom's voice appear through my ear. I choke my strawberry before replying,

"Hi mom, it's great here. How's England?"

I can hear she is sighing before answering, "It's fine.. It just.. we're more busy with our company. I hope the fresh air help your asthma. Is your asthma ever happening when you in there, hon?"

"Nyah."I say while munching the other strawberry.

"What?"

I gulp all of it before saying, "No. The air is so good, it's totally different from Seoul. But you know what mom? They have mall, cafe, and stuffs. You don't even know that it is a village if the air is not this fresh."

I hear my mom chuckling, "Is it? I hope you enjoy your school life in there. And.. you sure you won't me to send maids and servant?"

"No, no mom. I need to be an independent person."I say, try to hold my eyes not to be rolled.

"Okay okay. But remember, every time you need maids or servants, just call me and I will send them, okay?"

"Okay, I got it."I say, this time rolling my eyes.

"Okay, take care of yourself. I will visit as soon as possible."

"Okay, bye mom. I give my best wishes to you and dad on your business. Bye bye."I say, before she even replying, I already hang up the call.

I sigh before close the strawberry box and put it in the refrigerator again.

I enter my room and change my girl uniform into my usual clothes.

Then I throw it to my basket full of dirty clothes. I sigh before bring it to my laundry room.

After finishing my jobs, I hang all of them at the second floor before go down and take a rest for a moment.

It's almost 5 in the evening so I just take a bath and after that I lock all my doors before rushing to my room. I lay on my bed and check out my phone.