021 - Opened Heart

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"REALLY?!"I ask him while standing up from my seat.

Now the whole eyes on the store laying on me. I smile to them awkwardly before sitting back.

Chanyeol smile before give me a nod.

I unconsciously hug him, nearly forgetting about the ice creams between us.

"Ahhh I really love you Chanyeol~"I say while hugging him.

He give me his handsome smile before saying, "You really are."

I just pull away then smile at him, before eating back my mint strawberry.
===
"WHAT?! NO WAY!"I shout to him.

Me and Chanyeol are now walking to our house after eating ice creams.

We were talking about music and I just know that he like Big Bang.

"Yes way! I love how T.O.P rapping and the way Taeyang singing and the way GD is swagging!"

I laugh at his statement. Omg, this boy is.. Ah really.

"YEAH TRUE! I love Taeyang's voice! And I love 'Eyes Nose Lips' and also 'Stay With Me' songs by him! It's on my favorite tracklist!"

I start fanboying as the mention of my idol group's name appear, and how can you not resist to talk about them when you find someone who actually love the same thing as you.

We talk about them until we realize we must separate our way to reach our homes.

And I'm a little bit disappointed because of it.

I don't know I'm fantasizing or not but I can see his sad expression on his face.

I was about to say bye to him when he stop me midway and ask me with his stupid question;

"Want to sleep over?"

Why I called it stupid?

First, which person who already know him that don't want to sleep over on his FREAKING HOUSE?

Second, I called it STUPID because of course I WILL NEVER EVER REFUSE IT.

I smile widely at him, not even trying to hide my happiness.

"Sleeping over?"I ask him once again, I'm afraid I'm just fantisizing or something.

When he give me a nod, I run to him and hug him tightly, "YES CHANYEOL! YES!"
===
"Ahh~ I really miss your house.."I say as I put my bag on the sofa.

He just chuckle at my sentence, "Drink?"

"Sure."I nod my head delightfully.

He walk toward his kitchen and I could hear the souns of glass and water pour into it.

I just smile when he back with two glasses of ice tea.

"Ah~ It must be refreshing. Thanks, by the way."I smile widely at him before pick the glass and start drinking it. I drink it just in one shot and put the glass on the coffee table, making the sound 'cling'.

"You really thirsty, eh?"he laugh.

I just nod, "How you cannot! We're walking for about hundred meters while talking and fanboying!"

He laugh, the laugh that I've seen before, long long time ago. "It sounds like we're walking from the forest. It's not hundred actually."

I just pout at his sentence before he grabbing the remote and was about to turn the tv on when I grab his hand to stop him.