022 - "I love you."

A/N : WARNING!!
Too much fluff! LmaoXD
Enjoy, lovelies~
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

He seem shock at first. But as I continue kissing his lips, he start to kiss me back and even closing his eyes to enjoy the kiss. I deepen the kiss and he start circling his arms around my neck.

I bite his bottom lip softly, just to earn a soft moan from his lips. Not wasting any time, I slip my tongue into his mouth and start travelling every corner of it. He moan, this time more loud. I smirk at this.

He's too sensitive.

After a good 2 minutes of kissing, finally we pull away, breathing for air.

I could see his reddened cheeks and swollen lips. I smirk to him, "Your lips taste like mint."I say as I search for a shirt.

He just blush then look away, "L-Let's start the study already."

I chuckle at his cuteness before reaching his hair and ruffle it.

We sit together, our backs leaning on my bed. Good thing I have a small table so we could study without laying on the carpeted floor.

After an hour, more like a day maybe it's because chemistry, finally we finish studying and decided to watch something.

We go downstairs and I almost forget that we're not having dinner yet.

"It's already 8, what do you want to eat? I'll cook."I ask him.

He seems to think for a while, "Anything."

I just shrug my shoulder before heading to the kitchen. I hear his small footsteps behind me.

"What are you doing?"I ask him.

"I-I want to help you."he say shyly.

Okay, since when the bitchy-Byun-Baekhyun turn into the shy-and-cute-Byun-Baekhyun?!

I just smile to him, "You can help me by turning on the tv and sit there patiently."

He pout, "You're so mean."

"What?"

"You're mean. I know I can't cook but at least I can-"

I stop his sentence by walking toward him and put my lips against his soft one. And I could see his eyes went wide. I chuckle after pulling away then ruffle his hair softly.

"Just sit there. I'll cook for us."

He seem just get back to his sense, "Ya!"he shout, "What was that for?"

"'That' what?"

"That.. k-kiss. You kiss me all of sudden!"

I walk to search a frying pan and start busy with my business. "Which kiss? In my bedroom or in the kitchen?"I smirk.

"B-Both of them!"he shout. I can imagine his red face while shouting. It's too cute. So I laugh and turn around to see what I just imagining about. It's true by the way; red cheeks, mad face, but look so adorable.

"I kiss you because you're so cute."I say plainly.

"Ya! Chanyeol, are you playing around with me?"he ask me, suddenly turn into serious.

"No, I'm not playing around with you."I answer with a serious tone too.

"So what did you call it?!"

"..Love?"I ask him, while raising my eyebrow.

He widened his eyes, "L-Love.. What love?!"he ask me with a shout.