014 - Family Business

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"I'm gonna miss you."Chanyeol hug me tight as we just arrive at the airport.

"So do I."I say firmly, before hugging him more tight. I could feel his fresh scent from here. Oh how I want to hug him forever like this.

"Bye Baekhyun. Be safe!"Luhan say with a smile.

"And don't forget to bring us something when you're back."Kai say with a grin.

I just chuckle.

"Thanks, guys. I will heading to the boarding room now. I'm gonna miss you all. I'm gonna miss you, Yeol."I say before he hug me one more and give me a quick peck on my lips.

I can feel the others smirking and I could feel my cheeks heated up.

"Bye, love you."Chanyeol say before smiling widely yet sadly.

"Nado."I say before waving my hands to him and the 4 boys.

I heading into the boarding room before searching for a toilet. Of course, to change my look first before going to England, duh. I don't want my parent scream out loud when they see their son turn into a girl, right?

I spotted the toilet and I enter the girls toilet. I sigh in relief cause no one in here. The flight also not really crowded, because this time not for holiday or leisure time. I also come back not for holiday or something. But for family business.

I quickly change my clothes into a black shirt plus jacket, tight jeans, and sneakers, not to mention the wig that I release it. I also erase the natural make up and all girls things on my body.

I then open the door slowly, look around if people might see me or not. Good thing not many people walk pass the toilet so I slowly walk out like nothing happened.

I sigh in relief when no one noticing me.

And about them. Yeah, them. Tiffany and Jessica, couldn't come to the airport because they said they have family event. I actually fine with that. Much to that, it's actually really really fine.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, finally I hear the microphone saying an airplane that flying to England will be off.
===
I wake up hours later when I heard an announcement telling that we finally arrive.

I slowly stretch my arms before heading out from the airplane. Not forget to bring my bag and other things.

When I step out, the sky still clear and bright. I forget that Seoul and England different 9 hours.

I check my wrist watch and in Seoul already 8 in night. Wow, just wow.

I make my way to pick my other things and when I step out of the airport, I find a familiar figure already sitting at one of the seats.

I automatically smile and walk to the figure.

"Eomma!"I hug her and I don't even realize my dad already sit beside her. "Appa!"I hug the both of them.

"Baekboy! You already grow into a handsome boy!"my mom say before kiss my forehead.

"How are you, Baekhyun?"my dad ask with a smile.

"I'm fine, eomma, appa."I reply with a wide smile.

They still using their formal suit and looking as gorgeous and elegant as they were.

"We're going to drop you home. Take a rest. It still 11, make yourself comfortable and I will pick you up again at 4pm."

I just nod to him before we finally drive off of the airport.
===
"Welcome home, honey."my mom say after one of the maids opening the door of the mansion-like house.