009 - Feelings

AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol walk out from the bathroom with 'Baekhyun's brother' clothes around his body.

The real thing is, it is Baekhyun's oversized clothes. But when Chanyeol wear it, it's a little bit too tight for him.

"Your brother must be small as his sister."Chanyeol chuckle lightly while looking down to the tighten clothes.

Baekhyun quickly observe his body. Muscle were exposed, and the most important thing is; his pervert abs and chest are shown up because all the tightness of his clothes. He lick his bottom lip as he find it sexy.

He quickly look away before Chanyeol could find he was observing the taller all the time, "Since it's raining outside, I'll cook for both of us."he say while heading to his kitchen.

"Want me to help you?"he offer with a deep voice.

Shit, why I feel he's getting hotter in my own clothes?! And that husky voice.. SHIT YOU PARK!

"No no, don't worry. I can do it by myself."he smile sweetly.

But he stubbornly following Baekhyun behind him.

With a sigh, Baekhyun just let him help him.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

This day is one of my favorite day since I moved here.

Chanyeol is really fun and nice and-

Arghh everything about him just too perfect to describe.

I don't know why but I feel so elated and comfortable around him. It feels.. weird.

After he help me to cook, both of us eat at the dining table and it's not really awkward since we talk and laugh until Chanyeol sputter some foods out of his mouth. I laugh after that and I help him to clean up.

When we wash the dishes, both of us still enjoy our job but not until I accidentally hit him with a water. Accidentally on purpose, actually. So he grin before splash me with another water, shivering cause it feels cold. And after that the water war between us is started.

After that we soaking wet. Water start dropping from my clothes and face. And either him. I can see his chest bulging up from the wet clothes. And from his hair, water start dropping one by one just like a rain.

I gulp at the view. It's too hot to resist.

So I look away before I'll attack him and just clean the kitchen.

"S-Sorry."he say apologetically.

I chuckle, "It's not totally your fault, anyway. We're make it like this."

And when I turn around to clean the table which also hit by the water earlier, I can feel he staring at me. Or.. my something.

I look back and find he was staring at.. my freaking butt. And when I find out, he blush then look away.

"I-I'll help you."

I smirk before walking toward his direction, "What are you looking at, Park?"

He seem flutter but he say, "N-Nothing. W-Where's the rag?"

I show him. He pick one and then help me with cleaning up.

"Are you interest with my-"

"Shut up!"he blush madly.

I just chuckle teasingfully.

"Look! How cute your face when you're blushing!"I laugh.

His face is just getting redder, "S-Shut up, Byun."

"Well you should the one who shut your eyes off of my butt, you naughty Yeol."I wink naughtily at him.

He just widening his eyes before back to his cleaning session.

I walk toward him with a smirk, "You know what-"my sentence totally cut off with my stupid actions. I walk in too hurry on the slippery floor like this, so I get slip and fall with not-so-nice-pose. My knee hit directly to the floor and when I pull it up, it's already bleeding. I just hiss by the feel.

Chanyeol hurriedly bend down, "You're so indecent."he scolding me, "Are you okay?"he ask with worried tone.

I look up to his eyes and find seriousness on his face. Before I could answer his question, he walk out to find the first aid box to help me cure the wound.

Good thing I put it on exposed place so it will find easily.

He carefully clean the wound with a cotton. I observe his face, he's too serious and worry. Because of me.

The thought of someone who actually care for me suddenly make my heart start to beat more faster.

W-Why my heart even beating faster?! He should the one fall for me! Not me!

I shook my head and stand up when he say 'done' with a smile.

A smile.

With a fucking smile.

A fucking charming and incredibly handsome smile.

My heart do it's stupid job; beat impossibly more faster.

And my cheeks won't cooperating at the same time; it's getting hotter than it supposed to be.

Shit! What's happening to you, Byunbaek?!

I look away before saying, "T-Thanks."with a stutter.

WHY I EVEN STUTTER?!

"I-I'll get you more clothes after my bath."I inform him.

I almost trip into the wet rag and nearly fall, but he catch me right after.

My heart incredibly beating even faster to his stupid action. So I shrug off before walk away to the bathroom.
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Both Baekhyun and Chanyeol now laying on their own beds. Staring at the different ceiling.

Chanyeol ruffle his hair in frustration.

Earlier, Baekhyun's petite body is exposed behind the wet clothes. It's actually weird that a girl like her didn't have bulges behind the bra-

Stop it Chanyeol! What are you thinking about?!

But he can't stop thinking of it. He clearly see that the girl in front of him is actually don't have bulges behind the bras.

But the butt..

ARGHHHHH CHANYEOL STOP IT!

He blush madly before put his both hands to cover his face.

Baekhyun's smiling face suddenly fill his mind. Thinking about the 'girl' is actually sleeping beside his room is make his heart beating faster.

He want to resist himself to not asking to himself. But he can't.

Am I in love with Baekhyun?

While in the other room, Baekhyun is staring at the wall, face still hot because his mind full of the giant who sleeping beside his room.

He getting more hot when he remember about Chanyeol's eyes landed on and about the taller's actions earlier.

It make him confuse. Plus happy at the same time.

It felt really weird.

He never feel like this before. It just too weird if he ask himself;

Am I in love with Chanyeol?
===
A/N : >//<just confess already!
But hold on, because Baekhyun's real identity will be reveal soon!

Get ready and hold ur popcorn. Lmao.

Oh and I want to inform you that I will slow updating because I'll celebrate Chinese New Year with my family. But I will back as the celebration over. I hope ya'll understand^-^

Keep revoment and support meh, lovelies♥

Saranghae~