012 - Confession

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I nervously chew the bottom lip of mine as waiting for Chanyeol to pick me up.

I wear a simple dress with squares pattern, the basic color is black while the squares are black and gray. Because I'm not even know how to use high heels, so I just use flat shoes with a white color.

I make my fake hairs more curly with the vise and add natural make up to my face.

I hope it's not that excessive. Because if yes, I will be embarrassed myself.

Ten minutes, which more like one hour, finally I heard a horn from outside my house.

I take a deep breath before locking all my doors and gate.

This is it.
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Chanyeol take a deep breath before going out of his car.

This is it. He thought to himself.

Minute later, he see Baekhyun with a cute dress and it's fit him so perfectly.

Chanyeol didn't even realize that he's staring too much at the shorter.

"H-Hi."Baekhyun say shyly. His heart beating really fast as he see Chanyeol with tight jeans, black polo shirt, and sneakers. It's suit him a lot. He even secretly lick his bottom lip.

"H-Hi, too."Chanyeol reply awkwardly. "Y-You look pretty."he giving Baek a compliment.

Baekhyun just smile shyly before saying, "Thanks."

"Shall we go now?"he ask and try not to stutter, fortunately he did.

Baekhyun reply with a nod and smile.

Both of them heading to the car. Chanyeol gently open the passenger's door for Baekhyun. Baekhyun gladly take it with a smile before entering the car.
===
"So.. uhm.. What do you want to eat?"Chanyeol ask him with a smile.

Baekhyun flip the menu, trying to figure out what does he want to eat, but not until he give up, "I don't know. The foods are too much to choose."

Chanyeol just chuckle, "Well then, I'll order it. Is that okay?"

"More than okay."Baekhyun sigh in relief because he don't need to flip over the page and found nothing to be eaten.

Finally Chanyeol find some interesting foods. He finally order it to one of the maids.

The maid go away after he repeat the order.

Chanyeol seems to take a deep breath before open a conversation, "So,"he clear his throat awkwardly, "What've you done while waiting for me to pick you up?"

"Watching, reading a magazine, do the make up things.."

Chanyeol chuckle, "Is that take a long time?"

"What?"

"The make up one?"

"Oh."he say before continue, "No, honestly it didn't. I only need 5 minutes to do that."he chuckle. The tension between them less a bit, for this moment.

"I thought you will need more than 30 minutes."he say before chuckling.

Baekhyun just joining him in chuckle because he don't want to feel awkward around the taller.

After that, both of them stay silent. A really awkward one. Chanyeol seems to take out a deep breath one more before saying,

"I want to make a confession."with his oh-shit-that-deep voice.

"W-What is it?"

Chanyeol clear his throat before blurted out, "At first I don't know how to find someone I like, someone I love. But then, you came and teach me how to gain it. I learned a lot from you. You teach me with full of concern and somehow, my heart beat uncontrollably with your actions. I never felt this way. It weird I thought. But as times passed, I know something bother me, that.."he take a deep breath for the nth times before saying what he wanted to say all this time,

"I like you. No, I fall in love with you. Scratch that, I love you."he say, eyes full of seriousness and he grab the shorter's hand then squeeze it.

Baekhyun feel his mouth fall open, and he can't hold his beating heart.

Baekhyun is opening his mouth and was about to say something when Chanyeol cut him off, "It's okay if you don't know the answer yet."

"You're not even questioning me."Baekhyun teasingfully say.

Chanyeol seem to blush, "Oh right. I forget. Shit."he murmur before sit up straight. "Byun Baek Hyun, want you be my girlfriend?"

Baekhyun feel hot crept into his face. But Chanyeol didn't even know what to do when Baekhyun say, "Yes."
===
CHANYEOL'S POV

"Yes."

'Yes' is a simple word. But the meaning of it just too precious and I just want to hug her and tell the whole world that I'm her new boyfriend now.

So I did. The hug one I mean.

She just shock before hug me back.

"Thankyou."I say, smile already drawn on my stupid face, it seems won't erased anyway.

"For what?"she ask softly.

"For accepting me."

She chuckle before pull away. "And thankyou,"she say with a genuine smile, "For confessing your feelings to me. It's so precious."she say.

I just smile widely like an idiot before our dinner is come and we enjoy the dinner with our new status; a couple.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I enter my house with a small smile. I don't know how to feel now.

But not that I'm not happy that Chanyeol finally confess to me, just like I was planned.

But there's a feeling that I'm a bit.. scared.

Why?

First, because if he know that I'm a boy while he is a straight guy, I can't imagine what he'll react at me.

Second, he will definitely broke up with me and our friendship can't be back like it used to be.

Third, I'm scared.. that he will hate me. Hate me because I just play with him. I mean, I'm a boy and make myself like a girl then make him fall for me. Is that count as play? I bet the answer is yes.

I lay on my bed after make myself clean.

I hug my huge bear-doll before closing my eyes. But before drifting to sleep, one thought make me smile a bit;

Enjoy this moment while I can.
===
A/N : Thanks for your comments. It's make me more confident now:) I feel relief, actually, when you told me that the story is not boring.

Keep revoment guys~

Me love ya