002 - Friends

A/N : Because this is not genderbender, so I just use "he" for Baekhyun>< I hope you get it.
Happy reading~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

Baekhyun sing sanged when he walk toward his locker.

He put some books and after that he close it before walk toward to the cafeteria. It's really crowded but he can't help his growling stomach, so he join the line and wait for his turn.

After some minutes, he get all he need. And for Baekhyun's surprise, boys start circling him and ask hin random questions, like;

"Baekhyun, do you want me to help you?"

"Baekhyun, how's Seoul?"

"You're so pretty.."

"What's your number?"

Baekhyun couldn't help but smile to them. With girly and sweet voice, he say, "I'm sorry, I need to eat now. Excuse me."as calm as he can.

If he was a boy, I mean- his appearance, he will already shout and give them a death glare. But now he must act calm and do not show his boy side.

He finally choose the corner of the room before eat by himself.

He almost forget that he's a girl now. He even eat too fast for a girl. But after remember that, he note himself you're a girl Byunbaek, you must show your girl side. Eat slowly..

He sigh before eat slowly just like what girls do(a/n : but I'm notxD).

After a moment, suddenly boys start whispering and look at his direction. He groan mentally, am I too pretty or what?!

But to his surprise, he almost choked when he see tan-skin guy and milky-skin guy stand in front of him with a grin on their faces. No, it's actually just the tan guy tho.

"Hello, can we sit here?"the tan-skin guy ask him.

Baekhyun has an urge to say no and throw the shit up, but he can't. Instead of it, he just smile and nod his head.

"So.. I hear you're new here."the tan-skin guy say. The milky-skin guy just sit there and say nothing.

"Yeah. I'm new here."Baekhyun smile.

"Welcome, I'm Kim Jong In, known as Kai. And this is Oh Se Hun."he overing his hand. Baekhyun just nod before shook his hand.

"Thanks, I'm Byun Baek Hyun."he smile before give them a slight wink.

They just stare at Baekhyun blankly before the Jongin boy clear his throat. "So.. Baekhyun, how about going together somewhere this Saturday, hmm?"he ask like they already know each other for a long time.

Baekhyun just frown, he want to say no but.. He don't know how.

"Jongin, stop disturbing girls. Look, now she look confuse."suddenly, a cute boy with an owl-like-eyes say to him.

"But Kyung-"

"Shut up you Kkamjong."a deer-like-guy suddenly pop out from nowhere. "Look, I'm sorry because these boys are disturbing you. Now come on guys!"he say before pulling him.

Baekhyun just smile to them in thanks before start digging to his foods again.
===
BAEKHYUN'S POV

I was checking my phone when suddenly girls start sitting in front of my chair and greet me.

"Hi, Baekhyun."a girl with brown hair greet me.

"Hi."I say as sweet as I could.

"Look at you! You're cute and squishy."suddenly a red-hair girl with thick lipstick appear from nowhere, joining the conversation.

"My name is Jessica, and this is Tiffany."the brown-hair girl say.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you."I say with a smile. "I hope we can be friends."

"We already a friend, Baekhyun-ah!"Tiffany say while grabbing my hands.

I chuckle and I see Jessica roll his eyes, "Tiffany, you're too loud."

"Tch, whatever Jess."she say then she start asking me random questions like how's Seoul, how's my life before.. My life before? I'm a boy back then.

We talk pretty much. About our hobbies, our habbits, our make up and.. stuffs, I mean their make up and stuffs. If they ask me about make up and things, I could only nod and just chuckle awkwardly.

Tiffany is more cheerful than Jessica I think. She's pretty, cheerful, and kind of childish. While Jessica is more like a grown-up girl. She's pretty, calm, and kind of mature.

With no time I already close to them.
===
AUTHOR'S POV

"Open page 25, class. You see, at the right corner of the page, there is a few questions. Discuss it with your seatmate. I will leaving you for a while because Mr. Song just call me. If it's not finish by 2pm, I will give you punishment. Understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Kim."the class say before start doing what the teacher said. If their biology teacher not that killer, they wouldn't do the task because they're too lazy to do that. But this teacher is too killer to they for lazying around.

"So.."Chanyeol clear his throat.

Baekhyun look at his side, "Is Ms. Kim affect student too much?"

Baekhyun just confuse because earlier the class seem noisy and lazy. They even ignore teacher's explanation. But in this lesson, they change. Too much.

Chanyeol sigh, "Yes, she is one of our killer teacher here. Don't be shock with that."he chuckle after saying that.

Baekhyun could only stare him blankly before look down, remembering himself already stare the boy for too long.

"Can we do it now?"he ask with a smile.

"Y-Yeah."Baekhyun stutter, which is not really him.

Chanyeol just chuckle before read the question for them. But Baekhyun could only stare at him in awe and can't hear what Chanyeol just said.
===
A/N : Another freaky chapter><
Ughh girly and sweet baek is just too cute omfg.

Oh and I add SNSD members as Baekhyun's female friends. Is that okay?

But in another chapter, Baekhyun will show his diva personality.

Just wait and see;)
Saranghae~