017 - Apology

A/N : *play iKon - Apology song* *start making this chap*
LMAOxD that song is good tho, you should listen it~
Well, lovelies, enjoy this chap~
===
AUTHOR'S POV

It's been a week since Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't talk to each other. For both of them, it feels lonely.. and also hurt at the same time.

Both of them feel lonely.

Both of them hurt.

Both of them miss each other.

Both of them didn't even realize it.

Baekhyun, is laying on his bed. He decided to apology to Chanyeol before open his identity.

He didn't care if Chanyeol will shout at him or angry like that time. No matter what, he still want to apology to him.

On the next morning, Baekhyun find himself staring at his own reflection on the mirror. He doesn't crossdressing like he was used to be. He is.. he. He use a simple black shirt with a skull picture print on it, tight jeans, and a pair of sneakers.

This is it.. I will apology to him.

Hazelnut hair color, no make up, no skirt, no girly voices, he will face him. He will apology and open his real identity in front of him.

Once he enter the school, many student look at him curiously. And of course, girls are staring at him in awe. But most of them are talking and whispering something about him.

But what make them confuse, he didn't enter the principal's office. He go to the class instead.

Once he enter the class, many people staring curiously at him. It's already crowded and he could see Chanyeol sit at the back side of the class while sleeping.

"By-Byun Baekhyun.."someone suddenly say.

He look at the source of the voice.

It's Kai.

The whole school actually already know about Baekhyun's real identity. They didn't know that Byun Baekhyun is the son of the owner of Byun's Architectural. But now they know. That Baekhyun is the son of the owner of Byun's and he is a boy.

Well, after Tiffany and Jessica spreading the gossips and magazines and newspapers and stuffs.

They become more interest in Baekhyun. Geez, those girls.

"Yes, it's me."Baekhyun didn't seems surprise or something. He already predict this will come. "Look guys."he say to the whole class, voice is quite clear for them all to listen.

Chanyeol didn't even move an inch. He still sleeping.

"I'm sorry. For everything I did. I know it was totally wrong. I thought if I turn into a girl it would be fun and different. But now I know, that is really wrong. I think I'm crazy back then. Once again, I'm apology to all of you."

And after he saying that, the whole class fill with whispers and talks. Like;

"Finally he show himself.."

"He's handsome!"

"Why is he crossdressing?"

"He's disgusting."

"I know I'm disgusting. But I'm doing this because of someone. I'm sorry for boys who maybe ever like me, back then. And sorry for girls for turn to be like you all. Please, bear with me and accept my apology."

"We already accept your apology."suddenly someone say.

He look up and find Sehun.

"S-Sehun-shi? You accept my apology?"

"Yeah, we just waiting for your confession."

Baekhyun look down, feel ashamed. "Thankyou.."he say with teary eyes.

He finally make his way toward Chanyeol's seat before grabbing his hand and pull his hand in full force. He didn't even give Chanyeol time to realize what just happening.

Baekhyun drag him outside the class, Chanyeol didn't even know what the hell is going on. Geez, his eyes are half open.

But when he realize that he don't know who is dragging him, he ask, "W-What do you want?"with sleepy voice.

Baekhyun didn't reply. He keep dragging the taller to the rooftop.

Once the arrive, Chanyeol finally fully awake and still, he can't find out who the hell is the handsome boy in front of him.

He frown a bit, before finally widening his eyes in shock.

"Baekhyun..?"

"Yes, it's me, Chanyeol."he softly say.

"Why are you dragging me?"he ask with his poker face.

But seriously, he can't hold his beating heart. The boy in front of him is just too beautiful to be see.

"I want to apology to you."he say firmly, "I do this because of... you. At first I want to enter that school with a boy identity, my real self. But when I saw you, with girls, on cafe, I get amazed because of you."

"And since that day, I always secretly go to the cafe and just staring at you. I think you are.. straight. Because you always go with girls and you have fun with them. I.. From that day I enter the school with crossdressing. I stupidly didn't even think what might happen in the future. What I just think is that you will be mine someday.. without think of the risk."

Chanyeol just standing there, freeze. He can't believe his own ears. Byun fucking Baekhyun slash the son of the owner of Byun's Architectural, is doing this because of him.

"I.. At first I just want you to be mine. My target is you and I want to make you fall in love with me. And I did it. But now, I realize, not only you who fall for me. But I already fall in love with you too.."he look down, feel embarrassed by his own words.

Chanyeol blush slightly, seeing the cute boy talking like that to him and making a confession about him, make his heart racing.

"People already know my real identity. I hope you didn't shock my with appearance right now."he say while still hang his head low.

Chanyeol didn't say a word. He just.. speechless.

Baekhyun sigh, "I know you will react like this."

Chanyeol is still as silent as he is.

"Can you accept my apology? Please?"he ask firmly, eyes sparkling in hope.

Chanyeol doubting himself if he want to say yes or no. But he already hurt you, he already played you. This is my first time experience in this kind of relation, but he hurt me! If I give him another chance, he would probably laugh and play me again. I won't let him hurt me anymore. Ever.

So Chanyeol breath in and out, and saying this for his pride and feels' sake, "Sorry, but I can't."
===
A/N : Chanyeol is a meanie:-(

AND OH YEAH, FYI :
1. I have mid exam from 23th of February until 2nd of March, so I will not updating till my mid is finish(maybe lol). I hope you could understand me.

2. I have a working project from school which I must WORK. I mean yeah, work. Like adults do. Which attend at 7th of March until 16th of March. And after that I will be making the work report. Ughh, I got a lot of things to do this year. So yeah, I think I can't update till 16th of March.

BUT DON'T WORRY. I will write it whenever I have free times:-) I hope you understand my situations right now.

Thanks for who always commenting and voting around! I really love you *throw roses to you*

Keep revoment, lovelies♥
Saranghaeyo~