demi lovato!saved me.!

chapter one-(writers note)

I'm new to this bare with Me if you like it good:))

please vote!..

(Rachel)

I woke up and saw my phone flashing. I unlocked it and had 2 messages and a tweet. I clicked onto twitter and it was demi she had tweeted about her concert last night.I wish she would come to Ireland:(((

she's never been here before its not just filled with green leprechauns running around there's lots of stuff like the religious history and Titanics home..

I click onto my messages ones from my bestfriend Katie "I'm sorry rach I'll not be at school my stupid brother gave me the chickenpox see you next week!xx" no!!she can't stay of who will I stay with omg I'll be alone!with the sad thought of Katie staying of rushing threw my head I dread reading my next message from Lyndsay I open it anyway and tears start rushing down my face "heard Katie sick see you in school fat whore!" I ran to my bathroom and cried for what seemed hours but were only minutes..

after I picked my self of the ground and dried my eyes i get showered and ready before i leave for school I scan my cupboard for my blade I find it and put it in my pocket before my dad sees that I'm leaving I run to the next street then just start to walk my dad won't notice now..

(Demi)

"I've never been to Ireland I'm so excited" I say to Max with a big grin on my face!.."demi calm down we have to land yet"Max says seriously...

I get my phone out and go on twitter I really wanna tweet that I'm in Ireland to my lovatics but I calm my self down "demi surprise them later"I think to my self..I don't land for two hours and I'm so tired from my concert last night so I rap my blanket around me and drift of to sleep..

(Rachel)

school was awful I got a black eye from Lyndsay an her posse!I ran most of the way home and stopped dead when i seen my dads car!I thought I would get home before him! I walk in to see him giving me a dead stare!"where the hell have you been"!he shouts "school"I say scared.."I don't give a fuck! get me another beer NOW!!" he screams at me!..I run in and get one out of the fridge when I walk back in and before a could duck I get an empty beer bottle thrown at my face I give him the beer I run to the bathroom crying so hard!..I pick all the tiny bits of glass out of my checks and neck when I got them all out I slide my back down the wall and three my head into my knees crying!..

All these thoughts threw my head "your worthless" "fat whore"!! all the stuff Lyndsay called me today!..my inner demons kept shouting all this at me so I pulled my blade out and held it in my hand.

I pulled up my left slave trying to find a stop were I could cut.."FAT WHORE" was echoing in my head! I held the blade down hard on my skin and sighed in relief after a few more cuts blood trickled down to the floor.

I got up and cleaned my cuts and heard my dad coming I pulled my slave down and ran out the front door but he grabbed my arm he pushed me down and started hitting and kicking me violently!the only thing I could do was hide my hands im my face!

when he walked away I got up and ran and ran and ran as far away and I could I hated my dad!he's beat me up nearly everyday since he started drinking!he started drinking a lot after my mum and brother died in a car crash he blames me because they where coming to pick me up from the cinema..

I kept running until I hit someone and we both fell to the ground it all went blank from there...

(Demi)

after we landing and got toy hotel I couldn't wait any longer I got my phone and went out twitter and tweeted @ddlovato hello Ireland so excited to be here #suprise!

after a while I started feeling snackish and asked Max did we have any cookies left "demi do you not remembering finishing the box on the plane"he laughed 'awk now I do can I go get some from the shop down there?"I said with a puppy dog look it took some begging but after 10 minutes Max just gave in and said be carful ring me if anythings wrong!..

I set of to the lobby out the door and started walking after 5minutes of walking I could see coming closer and closer was a girl with dark brown hair pair of short and a large hoodie on running top speed at me.

before I knew I was knocked to the ground and so was the girl but the girl didn't move I got up to check her pulse on her wrist I was steadying she must of been knocked out.I picked her up and Jesus was she light to carry her to the hotel room.