aftershock (chapter 18)

guys I know I said I would update more I just havnt been..feeling well:/ anyway sorry..please vote..x

(demi)

I was just so gobsmacked I didn't know what to say we were sitting looking straight into each others eyes I snapped out of my gaze when I saw the hint of sadness in her eyes I didn't no why "I'm sorry"she mumered "why are you sorry?" I asked in confusion "because I've just said that"she tensed up "but I love you too?"I said as sweetly as possible. she looked straight at me "really?"she asked shocked "yea I love you"I said smiling then I saw Rachel giving me her gorgeous smile she leaned in and kissed me I was a little shocked at first but then responded and are lips moved in sync it felt magical like its was meant to be kissing Rachel is the most perfect thing!..

when she pulled away we sat there in silence not an awkward one but a happy one. my phone buzzed taking us by shock I locked at the caller it was Max..

D-hello?

M- hi demi your sechual has been changed from leaving in three weeks till tomorrow

D- what!?! are you being serious and your only telling me now

M- I only found out myself so be packed we leave at nine in the morning also get some sleep.

D- fine bye..

I hung up before he could reply..

(rachel)

"Fine bye"demi repliyed to who ever was on the phone and she sounded pissed once she hung up she let out a loud sigh and turned to me.

"what's wrong dems?"I asked "we leave tomorrow"she smiled

"really?"I squicked she giggled "yeah for someone who is leaving her home you sound quite pleased"she sounded shocked "I'm just glad to get out of this shithole"I smiled then jumped up of the bed "where you going"she asked "to started packing duhh.."I said sarcastically

2 hours later

me and demi are nearly packed we thought we would take a break and watch a film.so demi picked titanic because she was in Ireland and everything then half way through the movie there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it"I yawned and got up I opended the door and my mouth must of dropped and could feel tears starting to fill my eyes "hello Rachel"he said with a smirk omg it was Dylan I couldn't say or move.

"who is it rach?"demi came up behind me‚ Dylan barrged in an held his hand out to demi "I'm Rachel's boyfriend Dylan"he announced demi looked at me shocked an then to Dylan pissed "your not her boyfriend and your not welcome in now get out"she shouted in his face.

Dylan pushed the door shut and shoved demi to the floor with a loud bang she sat up holding her wrist in pain."if I'm not her boyfriend then why do I do this"Dylan told demi before I could do anything he grabbed my wrists and put them above my head and pinned me to the wall and started to kiss me I obviously didn't responded and he could tell I wouldnt so he started kissing my neck "Dylan get of me"I cried out."no way"he whispered in my ear feeling his breath on my neck made my insides turn I felt sick before he could do anything else demi had got up and trail him to the floor and she stood in front of my protectively.

" you touch her again stracth that talk to her again I will seriously hurt you!"she shouted at him Dylan stood up looking down on demi because she isn't the tallest. "who are you again so popstar fuck of why don't you?!"he shouted at her "yea I may be a popstar but that's my girlfriend now leave her alone!"she shoved him to the ground again.

omg did she just call me her girlfriend I felt a smile on my face "tell me another jock Rachel isn't gay" he laughed looking at demi but he glanced at me a few times I knew I had to speak up "actual I'm bisexual"I try sounding confident then Dylan's face went sour he stood up and pulled me in the bedroom and before demi could get in he locked it "why didn't you text me back"he bluntly asked locking at the wall "I didn't want to get back with you"I answered "but I told you you'd be safe now your not safe"he lunged for me and slapped me so hard he knocked me to the floor. "I told you"he laughed out before picking me up and setting me on the bed. he got on top of me straddling my hips before taking my jacket off he started kissing my neck again I was trying push him of me but he was too strong.

(demi)

I heard him hit something when I heard Rachel hiss in pain I new he hit her I was banging on the door it was no use so I ran across the hall to Max and hurried him over where he started hitting the door down when he finally did I saw Dylan on top of Rachel and Rachel was in tears Max grabbed Dylan of and dragged him away I ran over to Rachel who now was in a ball in tears I pulled her onto my knee "its okay baby hes gone"I tried soothing her she looked up to me into my eyes all I could see was that she was scared "I'm here I'm never going to leave"I told her hugging her tightly.