Chapter 44

So I just want to start by saying sorry I haven't updated in so long it's because I started a new book plus I ended up in hospital nothing serious just a anxiety attack.

When I was in hospital I came out bisexual to my family and they all took it fine and I'm so so happy it's like a weight has been took of my shoulders.

Plus I have one of the biggest exams tomorrow for this year so yeah.

Demi-

"So you ready to go?"I asked Rachel looked at me confused "go where?l she asked "surprise" I grinned "Demi tell me"she huffed "sorry love not telling"I laughed as she pouted.

Dragging Rachel by the hand out of the cottage was harder than it looked she can be so stubborn!

"Dems where are we going" she huffed "C'mon rach it's only 8:30and it's a beautiful night"I smiled "okay but are we nearly there?"she asked "wait put this on"I told her handing her a blindfold.

"What Demi no!"she told me nervously I pouted and didn't say a word but when I heard her sigh out really loudly I knew I won. "Fine" she told me putting it on.

"Demi I can't see"she told me I giggled "clearly just hold my hand" I told her and held her hand pulling her towards her surprise.

Nearing closer to her surprise Rachel tripped on a rock and fell into my arms "Demi I nearly died I'm taking This of" she told sternly "fine go ahead" I smirked

Taking it of her mouth hung open "oh my god demi" she mumbled

A little white table sat just beside the river with two chairs and two plates there was a single rose sitting in the middle of the table with low slow music playing in the background with fairy lights hanging above.

"You did all this?" She asked smiling "yeah all for you!"I smirked at her "I love it I can't believe you did all this!"she said "well here's me thinking you love me"I told her faking hurt

She turned to me smiling "of course I love you!" She kissed my nose "I love you too!"I told her seriously.

We made out way to the table and I pulled her chair out for her "my lady" I laughed "why thank you my gentleman"she laughed

The rest of the night was spent eating chatting laughing kissing and cuddling under Neath the stars.

Walking into the bedroom of the cottage Rachel sighed "what's wrong babe?"I asked "I don't want this to end"she told me "babe the tour is only on for a short time then you'll have me all to your self"I laughed and she smirked and made her way over to me.

"Thank you for tonight!" She told me kissing me "your welcome" I told her kissing her back the kiss went on until it got really heated.

I pushed Rachel up against the wall and left her lips and travelled down her neck I kept kissing around her neck until a moan made it's way out of her mouth I stopped and looked up at her and she blushed.

"Sorry" she mumbled "why you sorry"I laughed and she shrugged I went back to kissing her neck and I few moans I pushed my hand up her top and stopped to look at Rachel she just nodded and I lifted her top over her head a flung it across the room.

I kissed up her neck to her ear and nibbled her earlob "jump"I whispered and she jumped and wrapped her legs around my waist if walked across the room and gently lay her down on the bed.

She pushed her hands up my top I took that as if she wanted my top of so I helped her and pulled it of and threw it away I started to rub threw her bra and Rachel moaned louder than ever.

I started leaving kisses down her chest made my way down to her belly were she squirmed I looked up at her "we don't have too I can wait"I told her "I want to but,I'm just nervous" she told me shyly "you don't want to?"I asked

"I do"she nodded "your sure?"I asked "yes!"she said "someone's eager"I laughed and she blushed I started pulling down her shorts leaving kisses going down further.

Soon as her shorts were off I started kissing all the way up her legs leaving lingering kisses at the inside of her thighs Rachel's breathing becoming rapid,

I pulled her panties down as she squirmed and made my way up to her neck "we can stop" I whispered kissing and sucking her neck "no don't"she moaned out

As I kept sucking her neck my hand made it's way down to her private parts and my fingers made it's way up her slit as her hips bucked upward "baby your soaking" I whispered in her ear all she done was whimper.

I kissed back down and gently place a kiss on her most sensitive place and her hips bucked again "I'll go slow babe"I mumbled and she nodded

I put one finger in and out of her slowly and she started whimpering and moaning a lot louder and faster.

" are you okay baby?"I asked going at a gentle slow pace "yeah go faster please"she whimpered out I smirked and put another finger in going faster.

A few minutes later I felt her walls tighten "I'm so close"she whimpered out as soon as she said that she reached her climax and her back lifted of the mattress as she moaned out "ugh demi,demi!!"

I rode her out of her climax as she collapsed beside me I pulled the blanket over both of us and kissed her forehead.

She was still panting "are you okay" I asked she nodded "I love you"she. Mumbled out "I love you too" I told her pecking her lips and laying behind her holding her close and nuzzling my nose into her neck kissing her gently.