lightweight ( chapter 2)

writers note- 11 reads:) first ever time on watpad that's a lot to me ahaa..tell me if you want me to update more I can just don't know if people want me to..let me no and vote pleasee..x

(Rachel) 

I woke up in what seemed to be a hotel room?.it was a huge one at that..I got out of the king sized bed I was lying in and went to the window.I pulled up the red curtains to show Harland and wolf? I'm still in Ireland?"where am I?"I asked myself then I heard the door open I spun round to see WHAT?? Demi Lovato???she looked so?so happy to see me??she ran over and hugged me "I'm so happy your okay!"she said I couldn't speak it was demi lovato she sat me on the bed "what's wrong sweetheart?"

(Demi)

I opened the door with sandwiches for me and the girl who was in my room.I opened the door to find her looking out the window I sat the sandwiches on the floor and ran over to her and hugged her!

"I'm so happy your okay!" I said so happy so just stood there in a daze I sag her on my bed "what's wrong sweetheart" as sweetly as I could..she continued to sit in a daze so I shock her lightly "its just your d.demi lovato!!" I giggled "yeah why" "Omg I'm a huge lovatic iv been waiting for you to come here from 2010!!"she said seriously "do you not follow me on twitter?"I giggled "of course I do duh!" she said sarcasticly "then you should of got my tweet?" she lifted her phone out of her pocket and cheeked a big smile appeared on her face and then a confused look "what am I doing here?" I explained to her what had happened all we done was laugh..

(Rachel) 

Demi told me how I ended up I'm her hotel room.and I feel like such an idiot all we did was giggle about it.I stood up and heard my dad shouting. from out the hall?"what's my dad doing here?"I said worried "oh I had to make sure your parents knew what happened so o kinda used your phone to ring him was that wrong?" a look of worry came across her face before the door was swung open "get home NOW!" my dad shouted I looked at demi she looked so shocked he came over to me grabbed me by the hair an started to trail me out "I'll not repeat my self"he shouted demi shouted for Max and he came and took my dad of me.

(demi) 

after Max got that drunken of the girl I threw her behind me and asked Max to escort him out max took him away without questioning it. 

I turned round to see if the girl was okay she was crying heavily hugged her "its okay sweetheart that's obviously not your dad drunken these days" then I was shocked by her reply "he was my dad he is a alcoholic and abusive"she tried to say without releasing more tears. 

"awk sweetheart it alright you can stay here tonight if it helps but I need to ask one question first" she looked happy and confused "thank you so much if its not to much trouble!and yeah of course what is out?" she looked emotional "of course its not and whats your name" I giggled "Rachel" she giggled out.

"well its 10 wanna change into PJs we can just chill for a while?"I said sleepily "I having got PJs with me?"she looked sad "don't sorry rach you can borrow some of mine" I went to the draws pulled out a NCY top and sweats threw them at Rachel and told her to get changed"

(Rachel) 

I got changed and then noticed something in the mirror I was wearing short sleeves demi might notice my cuts? I hid my cuts by folding my arms I went out of the bathroom "hop in" demi shouted from the bed I did she hugged me and froze "what's wrong dem?" I asked "oh nothing night rach" she yawned "oka?night" then she turned of the lights

(demi) 

"hop in" I shouted at rach to get in bed beside me.she did and I went to hug her night but then I seen red lines across her arms and froze "what's wrong dem?"she asked con fused "oh nothing night"I said then huged her "oka?night"she said confused then I turned of the light.