dont forget(chapter 10)

so I guess you guys are liking it? I have no idea so help me out and comment?..ino I'm not the best writer but this is only my first try....please vote...x

(demi)

I woke up and Rachel wasn't there but holly was.I jumped up and rushed to the bathroom to make sure she hasn't done anything bad the nerves going so many bad thoughts in my mind I so hope she hasn't done anything.I got to the bathroom she wasnt there..I walked to the bedroom.she wasn't there but there was a note on the pillow..

dear demi

I'm sorry I just need to be on my own I'm so thankful for you trying to help me but I can't be helped I'm just going to be a burdand on you. I'm sorry I love you..

Rachel xx

my baby girl??

left..without a goodbye no I need to find here she means so much to me Evan no we just met she is like my baby sister. so many bad thoughts running through my mind!!..

I ran over to holly to wake her up I shock her lightly "holly get up" she rolled over and seen me her eyes opened wider and she feel of the couch straight to the floor flat on her face.

I helped her up "rachels gone"I ruffled out "What"!! she shouted back "where were had she gone?"she said slightly sad "iv no idea we need to find her"I said rushed "okay okay let's go!"we grabbed coats and ran out the door.

(Rachel)

ino I ran away.

away from my ideal my inspiration my life! demi! and I ran away from the first wee girl if actually likes in so long who Evan gave me a second look..holly.

I was just walking around the city centre wondering were I was gunna go.I had my savings so I decided to stay in a little b&b at the conner of north street.

I thought I'd just walk about for a while it was cold and you could tell it was going to rain the big grey clouds were closing in on the bright blue sky.I ended up in a one way alley I've no idea how I got there but someone was with me.

they pushed me head first up against the wall.started punching me I ended up on the ground trying to cover my face from his brutally violent kicks.

(demi)

we started at town thinking rach would have no were to go we headed down past the butchers then the side streets but it was cold and late no one was about.

we heard a scream from what sounded like round the corner me and holly ran as fast and we could to see what it was there was.a man on top of a girl punching her and strangling her.wait..

that was no strange girl that was Rachel omg!!

a least one comment for chapter 11 x