let it go-(chapter 21)

guys sorry ino I haven't updated but I'm hoping you's like the story..please vote..x

(demi)

Me and Rachel have been organising the party all day. we stopped by the mall to get some outfits and party supplies.

once we got home we started getting everything ready music'‚food‚decorations stuff like that after everything was ready it was five me and Rachel had an hour to get ready so we went to get changed.

once we were done it was 5:50 just in Time I was wearing a cute short purple dress with flats and I curled my hair.and when Rachel came out she looked breath taken Evan no she was wearing something not to fancy she was wearing skinny jeans‚pink tank top and converse with her hair straightened "ready babe"I asked "um sure"she replied "it'll be fine"I tried reassuring her she gave me a soft smile and we headed down to the party..

2 hours later

(keep in mind I'm from the UK and watch the UK version of x factor)

( rachel)

this was a real party the flashing lights the dancing pumping music not to mention there was a few famous people here One direction‚jonas brothers‚little Mix and few others including the judges

demi was holding my hand until the door rapped and she let go quickly was she that ashamed? once the door opened 5 girls appeared "rach this is fifth harmony"demi shouted over the music introducing us I said hi to everyone but there was one girl called Lauren I could see that she kept staring at me and it started to make me blush because she was really pretty I think demi noticed because she grabbed my hand and trailed me to another room.

"its less noisy in here wanna just hang in here?"she asked "um yea whatever" I replied the next thing 3 boys walked in all hugged demi "um hey guys this is Rachel Rachel this is nick Jo and Kevin better known and the Jonas brothers"demi explained to me I let out a small "hi" and stayed quite it went like 10 minutes for the small boy I think nick to start flirting with demi and it really was starting to annoy me more because demi was doing it back.

I was relieved when fifth harmony walked in the room "can we join"they asked and demi nooded they all starting to mingle and talk but Lauren came straight to me probably because I was sitting Intl the far corner alone "hey"she smiled "hi"I looked up and smiled "So why you sitting by yourself?" she asked sounding concerned "too much flirting happening over there"I replied she let a soft giggle out "yeah? well come on we can show them what real flirting is"with that she pulled me up and over not right beside demi but close enough for her to here. "so babes where you from"?Lauren asked demi turned round and looked quite annoyed "Ireland"I answered.

Lauren flirted for a couple more minutes until demi turned to nick hugged and pecked him this made me so angry but more upset that I got up and ran out to the back garden I sat down on the grass and heard someone behind "you alright"I looked up to see Lauren "yea"I whispered "doesn't look it to me"she said while sitting down and wiping away some tears I didn't Evan realise I was crying "I'll be fine"I answered "is there something going on with you and demi?"she asked quietly "there was meant to be but I don't no anymore"I looked up to her leaning into kiss me when she kissed me I reacted but then pulled away "I'm sorry Lauren I can't"I whispered "no I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" she looked at me concerned "I really like you Rachel can we at least be friends"she asked again "of course"I answered then hugged her we got up to go inside but then demi stepped out side "can we talked"demi said glaring at me as if I'd done something wrong "I'll see you soon rach"Lauren said going back inside.

(demi)

me and nick had been flirting all night but once Rachel and Lauren started I couldn't stop from being jealous so I did something I now no I shouldn't have I pecked nick on the lips but when I turned round Rachel was running out the door I went to go after her but Lauren was away before me but that didn't stop me I still went.

once I got to the back door I could hear Lauren and Rachel talking "is there something going on with you and demi?"Lauren asked she was supposed to be my friend for gods sake "there a supposed to be but I don't no anymore"Rachel sounded so upset that broke my heart there was no taking so when I looked out they were kissing this pissed me so much I was about to walk out and say something but before I could Rachel pulled away "I'm sorry I can't"she told Lauren "no I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that" she wasn't finished "I really like you Rachel can we at least be friends" she better say no "of course"Rachel told Lauren for Christ sake Rachel!

they got up ready to walk in but I walked out "can we talk?"I asked glaring a Rachel I was angry she shouldn't have told Lauren they could be friend "I'll see you soon rach"Lauren said walking inside

"so what's up? where's nick?"she asked pissed of "rachel I just seen and heard all of that!"I shouted back "you told her yous could be friends?"I kept shouting "demi you can't choose who I'm friends with and I wasn't the one who kissed her I stopped it unlike you I'm going to bed I'll talk to you tomorrow"she shouted storming of maybe I shouldn't have shouted crap what have I done..