believe in me(chapter 4)

writers note- sorry guys I'm really sick but I'm trying hard to update:)please if I'm wasting my time tell me or of you like it comment and tell me just so I no!please vote:)..x

(Rachel)

I woke up to my phone vibrating I got of the sofa trying not to said demi I unlocked my phone and the time was 1 in the morning me and demis been asleep all day..I went to the message I got it was from Lyndsay tears already started to come to my eyes.."hey fatty its half term what you doing eating cheese burgers haha!!try not to explode your nearly there" tears started to come out of my eyes I got up sobbing and ran to the bathroom!..

I stuck my fingers down my throat and threw up flushed the toilet and sat on the floor I looked around my pocket for my blade then remembered I had dropped it when I ran into demi..I got up and looked around the cupboards for a razor I found I pink one threw it on the floor and jumped on it.after clearing all the plastic away lifted the blade and slid my back down the wall when I landed on the floor I pulled up my right sleeve and tried to find a spot to cut I sliced my wrist and sighed with relief. I cut about 14 more times got up and cleaned them all.I walked out of the bathroom to demi sitting up wide awake starring at me.

( Demi)

I woke up on the sofa.I looked at my phone it was half one in the morning I rolled over and yawned about to go back to sleep when I released Rachel wasn't beside me. I jumped up and cheeked the bedroom she wasn't there then I noticed light coming from under the bathroom door.I went an sat on the sofa for like another half an hour waiting on Rachel coming out of the bathroom.god I really hope she wasn't harmed her self again what could have happened while we were sleeping?

finally she came out and went pale white knowing I was awake..she walked over and sat on the chair looking at the floor.I patted the seat beside me and she shoke her head.I hit it harder and gave her a dead glare she got up and sat beside me.."what were you doing in the bathroom for an hour?"I said seriously."nothing"she mumbled I looked at her seriously and she just starred down at her hands."come on rach I can't help you if you don't tell me" I said worried.she stayed silent.I lifted her arm slowing pushing her sleeve up she jumped up and ran to the chair again.I felt tears come to my eyes.

"please rach"I said with puppy dogs eyes she got up and walked to the bed got in and pulled the blacket over her.I got in and cuddled up to her " please rach I really want to help you what happened"I whispered in ear.

(Rachel)

"please rach I really want to help you.what happened?"demi whispered into my ear I could feel her warm breath on neck.I started sobbing and tried to get up but her hold got tighter and i kept pulling away trying to get up but it was no use demi wasn't going to let go!I just rolled in a ball when suddenly I was lying on my back and demi was on top of me holding me down."rach tell me"she glarred in my eyes.

(Demi)

"please demi-i get of pleasse"she sobbed I felt so upset for her but held my ground"not until you show me!"she held her right arm up for me to roll her sleeve while she held her left hand over her face while she cried heaveyier.I slowly rolled her sleeve down and gasped there were like 20 new cuts since I checked yesterday tears came apoun my eyes "why?"I said hurt.

(Rachel)

"why?"demi said sounding so hurt.I grabbed my phone unlocked it and put it on to me and Lyndsay's messages.handed the phone to demi and held my hands over my eyes crying so much!..she started reading then stopped "rach im...so.....sorry" demi said not knowing what to say she rolled back onto her side of the bed and struggled up to me "baby don't listen to the girls there probably just jealous just remember you have me and always will"demi said lovingly I smiled at first then it faded knowing she was going back to L.A in like two weeks.then suddenly my phone viberated I grabbed it and sobbed harder it was from my dad "come get your stuff and don't come back you waste of space"I cried harder then demi took the phone.

(Demi)

"come get your stuff and don't come back you waste of space"I read the message from her dad what kind of father was this?I hugged Rachel harded wondering what to do then I had an idea "you can stay with me"I whispered into her ear she looked up at me and smiled then it faded "but you go back to L.A in two weeks"she said sadly I whiped her tears away "you could maybe come with me??"I said hopeful for a yes..she turned and had the biggest smile on her face I was so happy knowing shed say yes!"yes yes yes a million times yes thank you demi!!" she said excitedly "I hugged her tighter"its okay sweetheart your mine now I'll never let you go now let's get some more sleep I've got a concert tomorrow and your coming with!"she smiled so much "okay thank you demi goodnight demi"..we lay down I closed my eyes hugging her closely "demi?" Rachel said quietly "yea rach?"I said confused "I love you"she said sweetly a feeling of happieness and warmth threw my body "I love you to rach night" I whispered and kissed her forehead "night"she said while yawning we cuddled and then drifted to sleep..