lala land (chapter 8)

writers note this is the LAST chapter I'm writting unless someone comments and tells me they want me to carry on I do hope yours like it Tho ..please vote..x

(Demi)

I opened the door to find Rachel and holly making out?yet they never stopped I coughed in the awkwardness to show I'm here that works and they pull apart and giggled "hi" I giggled out hey"they both said at the same time.

I plopped myself on the chair after tiering myself out with press "so what you's been up too"I giggled out "umm watching movies and stuff"Rachel smirked we sat there awkwardly until "so you two together?"I blurred out they shot looks at each other and shrugged there shoulders "well I'm going to go for a nap in bed so yous can talk if yois want wake me up soon" I said "oh okay dems"Rachel mumbled so then I just rapped myself in my blankets and left them too it ask young love awww....

(Rachel)

demi had went to bed and me an holly sat awkwardly in silence.."so?"she pleaded out "so"I repeated "wanna put spiderman on?"she asked "sure"I said..after like 45 minutes of the movie and us eating like 4 bags of sweets.

some how we ended up laying down holding hands snuggled up like a couple I blushed at myself without her noticing holly yawned and turned to me and planted one on my lips "what was that for" I giggled "I don't know your just the prettiest girl if ever met"she said sweetly I blushed realising I hadn't said anything yet "your he most beautifulist girl I ever know" I said and she just sat up straight "can I talk to you about somthing"she said smiling "okay??"I started to sit up well being curious "it just I know I only met you yesterday but talking to you this past couple of hours I have really started to like you when I kissed you I expected you to pull away but you never I really like and I wanna get to no you better so can I?"she blurred out quit fast.it took me by shock but I had the biggest grin on my face!"I have really started to like you too I actually really liked you when we first met yes I'd love to get to no you better!" I smiled and her face lit up she dived on me for a hug and ended up on top of me we laughed and she sung herself around so we were lying beside each other.

we lay looking into each others eyes she had the most prettiest hazel coloured eyes ever! she started to come closer till we were kissing again it was the most perfect thing that's ever happend in my life she's amazing I've only known her 2 days I cannont wait to get to no her better!

after we finished kissing we lay and snuggled for hours it felt like the most perfect moment ever until my phone went of.holly was asleep beside me so I carefully lifted up my phone and unlocked it. it was a message for lyndsay I no I shouldn't have opened the message but I did "hey fatty lost weight yet oh wait I forgot you have problems ya wee emo!your nothing but a worthless whore!" tears started dripping down my eyes I carefully removed Holly's arm of me and sat up. I moved to fast and made her slip she woke up but was still half asleep so I ran to the bathroom before she noticed I found my razor were I hid it from demi. I slid my back down the wall and realised demi would check my wrist first so i lifted my top and pushed the blade hard into my ribs and sliced it then did it about another ten times.then I sat the razor on the sink sat up and started washing my cuts an. made the bleeding stop then I walked out to holly and demi sitting worried why??

(holly)

I was sleeping then fell on my side I slightly opened while I was half asleep and saw Rachel crying she must of thought I was still sleeping because she went straight to the bathroom and locked the door dam i really hope she isn't harming her self I get up worries I go straight to demis without a second thought.

I shoke her a couple of times "demi get up there's something wrong with Rachel"her head shot up like lighting "wait what's the matter with her?"she whispered "I'm not sure we were sleeping and she jumped up and I fell o my side I looked up she was crying then she went straight to the bathroom and locked the door she told me about everything yesterday what if she's harming her self?" I whispered worriedly "let's wait on the couch until she comes out to see what's up she could be fine hopefully" we got up and walked to the couch. we waited up to an hour until the door unlocked and she finally came out me and demi jumped up!

(demi)

I ran over to Rachel and hugged her tightly "baby girl what did you do"I wimpered out "nothing"she mumbled I lifted her wrist she let me and there was nothing there "oh baby I'm so proud of you"I smiled I hugged her so tight she skirmed holly ran over gave her a peck on the check and a hug without saying anything.

"hey hollt staying tonight"I yawned "um if you don't mind"she said shyly I swung my arm around her "of course its not sweety but you are getting into bed with me" they gig fled and crawled in with me.

I lay my head down but a fought came to my head she hasn't recovered fully I held her tight and she skirmed at that moment I jumped on her so I was on top of her "what the hell demi"she shouted and pushed to get up but I pinned her down "ouch demi that hurts"as I pinned her down "what are you doing demi?"holly said nervously "looking for cuts"I said without looking at her "but she told you she's clean"holly mumbled out as I lifted Rachel's top to look at her stomach.

Rachel held her eyes with her hands and sobbed I was in sock there were so many I turned to look at holly and there were tears dripping down her face.I wasn't sure what to do I never thought this threw well..I grabbed Rachel and holly for a group hug "okay its late we can sleep but I swear we are talking about this tomorrow!!its actually my free day and your explaining rach"I said serious "I agree"holly said trying to keep tears back "okay"Rachel sobbed out.so we lay down I was in th middle of Tho both in front of me I could hear Rachel sobbing and behind me o could hear holy mumbling words I couldn't make out I'll have to talk to holly about that tomorrow in less than 5 minutes I fell alsleep.