incase (Chapter 30)

hope you all had a good new years! who all got the staying strong book and started it today??I did swear demi is so inspirational its unbelievable but anyways thanks for the comments make sure you keep telling me wither its good or not?...please vote...x

(demi)

I woke up with such a headache my head was pounding specially with the light shinning threw the window. I rolled over expecting to find Rachel but she wasnt there that's strange she loves lie ins.

I checked my phone and it was 11am so I got up and walked down the stairs. when I went into the living room Rachel was lying sleeping on the couch wonder why she didn't sleep with me in bed?

"Rachel"I shucked "mmm"she mumbled then opened her eyes and jumped back like she was afraid to see me weird? "you okay?" I asked "yea"she replied "how come you never slept in bed?"I asked again "I um came down for a drink and must have fell asleep here"she stuttered out she was acting really weird.

" hey wanna go out for brunch?"I asked "umm no I think I'm going to face time Lauren"she told me I felt a bit down "babe you have to eat"i explained to her "yeah ino I will just now I'm going to face time Lauren"she replied sounding pissed what's up with her "okay" I whispered and went in to the kitchen.

(Rachel)

god I didn't tell her should i no then shell realise she loves Annie you useless waste of space the voice in my head shouted out "don't listen" I mumbled to my self whilst I got my iPad out I went on to my facetime contacts and called Laurens.

she answered and it started to connect "hey rach"she said smiling and I couldn't help grinning "hey Lauren" I smiled back "so what's up?"she asked concerned "nothing just wanted to talk to you?"I lied "nope rach remember I no you what's wrong"she replied serious.

"I'll talk to you about it when you get back speaking of when do you get back?"I asked "um okay defiantly when I get back Tho and I'm in jersey now so about maybe a week"she answered smiling "omg that's great can't wait for you to come back" I smiled .

"if only been gone a week"she laughed "yeah but your my only friend in LA"I replied "but you got demi"she told me and my face dropped "yea"I mumbled "yo what's up?did she do something to you?"she replied angrily "no its fine I'll tell you when you get back I better go but good luck with your shows"I smiled

"hey face time me later on tonight Kay? she told me "yea sure bye" I smiled "bye" and with that I hung up and set my iPad on the table and lay down again as I let out a big sigh uggh I hate life! "babe what's wrong" demi said sitting down on the chair she looked really worried.

"nam"I replied bluntly "not from what I heard there" she told me and I shot up "you were easdropping?"I looked at her pissed then she put her hands up in defence "hey 1) I was only in the next from and 2)you didn't exactly tell me it was private so tell me what's wrong" she asked me sternly

"nothing demi!"I said pissed again "ino there deffo is now because you haven't called me demi since you started called me dems seriously rach whats up?"she asked again why can't she get it through her head I don't want to talk about it god! "demi I just told you nothing now seriously drop it!" I said pissed and walked in to the kitchen.

I turned the kettle on and made a cup of coffee "no thanks im good"demi said sarcastically because I didn't offer her one "opps must if forgotten you were here"I replied back and with that  she slammed the kettle back down "fuck sake seriously Rachel what's the matter!!"she shouted.

"you maybe want to shout abit louder don't think Eroupe heard you"I said sarcastically "are you for real why are you getting on like a moody brat?" she said sternly "maybe because you called me by your exs name"I mumbled "what I didn't hear you?"she replied "nothing demi absolutely nothing!" I shouted going up the stairs.

I came down the stairs ten minutes later in sweats and a tank top. I started putting on my converse "were are you going?"demi asked walking towards me "for a jog"I smiled widely at her sarcastically. I lifted my phone and my earphones and went to walk out the door when demi slammed it shut again.and pushed me up against it both hands on either side of me not letting me go

"what the fuck let me go!"I shouted "only if you tell me whats wrong!"she replied "I told you nothing!"I answered pissed "then what's with the moods swings god rachel" and that pissed me of that I pushed away from me an got free just before I walked out the door "if you really want to know demi think very carfully about last night more so when we were about to Go sleep" she looked so confused that I left put my earphones in put my music on full blast and went for a jog.

(demi)

I've never seen Rachel like this she just left. but she said it was about last night before we had slept what had happened? omg why'd I get so drunk.

I sat down on The couch and fought and fought until I remember us getting into bed and telling each other we loved each other and then Rachel said night demi and I said night Annie.

fuck fuck fuck fuuucckkk!!!!. why the hell am I so stupid she might never forgive me for this shit!!! and at that point the door opened and Rachel came in. "rach I'm so so soo sorry" I pleaded.

"guessing you remember then"she laughed but it wasn't her cute lovable laugh it was a hurt laugh. "yeah and I'm so sorry it was the alcohol!" I pleaded. "ya no I knew something bad would happen with me it was bound too"she laughed again.

"and the whole party I was so scared that you would remember that you didn't love me but you loved Annie and leave me for her that i was so relieved when we got home right until you called me Annie like what the actual fuck! it hurt me so much I can't Evan explain!"she cried I tried to hug her but she pushed me away what an actual dickhead I am!

she started to walk away "hey were you going?"I asked "to use your gym" she walked down the hall into the gym I followed her and watched from the hall way as soon as she was in there she wasn't of the punch bag and she got so angry she took the gloves of and was hitting the bag full power she was trying to hurt herself! without the blade she was in full on tears.

I ran in and the pulled her away and slid to the floor and pulled her into my lap rocking her to calm her down I can't believe I caused her this pain fuck sake demi "shh baby I'm so sorry" I whispered kissing her forehead

"It was a drunken mistake I'm so so sorry"I kept saying over and over she stopped crying "baby girl I promise I'll never touch alcohol again and I swear I will never hurt you again I'm so sorry!"I pleaded "you promise?"she whimpered "yes yes I promise" I told her "okay"she winced

"What's wrong?" I asked "my wrist it hurts"she told me and my eyes widened in shock her nuckels where all bloody and cuts were everywhere "I can't move it dem"she cried "shit we better get you to hospital"I told her standing us both up.

"No no hospital"she pleaded "we have to you might have broken it"I told her. She looked down on it "okay" and with that we went to the car to Go to hospital.

*important*

Internet is down so I'll try to update at least once a week sorry guys.