nightingale ( chapter 3)

writers note-24 reads is a lot to start of with thank you and I hope its good?I'm from ireland am probably different time differences from you but I will hopefully update every 24 hours only if you like it so let me no:)please vote:)..x

Dem) 

I woke up and got out of bed quietly trying not to wake rachel. I sat on the couch and just thought to myself." what will I do?"."should I ask her about the cuts?" "or leave it?"to take my mind of it I ordered bacon buttys for me and Rachel from room service. a couple of minutes later a knock on the door I went over took the platter an sat it on the table I started to eat when I notices Rachel waken.

(Rachel)

I woke up to a knock and the smell of bacon ugh food! I looked up to see demi smiling at me while eating "come get your butty"she shouted over to me I walked over and sat beside her on the couch 'no thank you"I slightly whispered "why not baby?"she said worriedly "I'm not hungery" I whispered the worried look not leaving her face.

(Demi) 

"I'm not hungery" Rachel whispered under her breath.I've seen her cuts?an now she isn't eating?I can't be an eating disorder but she was super light when I carried her yesterday "okay" I thought to myself I've made my mind up I'll speak to her about it after breakfast.

another half an hour pasted And I was not going to wait any longer.I asked Rachel could I speak to her about something personal "of course dem what is it?" her pearly blue eyes sparkled."its umm.."why the hell is this so hard I've asked fans about things like this before when I've seen cuts but with Rachel its different.."dem?" Rachel asked while I was in a daze "its just last night I seem something" I said unfolding her arms she jumped up and sat on the chair a cross the room breathing heavily!

(Rachel) 

"its just last night I seen something"demi said while unfolding my arms I jumped up and sat on the chair at the other side of the room trying to catch my breath oh no demi nos what a freak I shell hate me like everyone else dose my idol oh no!

"its okay baby I wanna help you"demi said softly "help me with what"I said pretending I hadn't a clue "you know what I seen them last night"demi said trying to make eye contact I just stared at the floor in shame.."I don't no what your talking about"I whispered not taking my eyes of the floor.demi walked over kneeled down so I had to look in her eyes"please baby I wanna help you!"I shake my head in agreement "can I seen then?"demi said with puppy dog eyes my fan girl screaming In side.

(Demi) 

"can i see then?" I say with my puppy dog look..she nods and turns her arms and shuts her eyes tight I couldnt help but gasp there had to be nearly 60-70 cuts some fade some deep some old and some that looked quit new.I looked up knowing Rachel's why were closed "Rachel these look very new when did you do this?"I mumbled trying to keep the tears back."yesterday like an hour before running into you"Rachel trying to do the same."but why what's been so bad you have needed to do this?..

(Rachel) 

"but why what's been so bad you have needed to do this?"demi said worriedly.." its a long story"I whisper.."its my day of i have time tell me"demi rushed."well I'm 17 now but when I was 11 i was at the cinema with a few friends my mum and little brother Kevin where on there way to pick me up but there was a horrible crash which lead to both there deaths..my dad started drinking after that and became alcholic he blames me for what happend and says I need to be punished all the time that's why he abuses me."I carry on holding back tears I can see some years in demis eyes "there's more since then I been bullied a lot in school by a girl called Lyndsay she's the worst ever since I kissed her boyfriend who wasn't Evan her boyfriend at the time when I go to school she beats me up and calls me names "fat faggot" "worthless whore" and worse I go home and cry and don't stop until my demons hit on" i stop silence hots the room. "omg I'm so sorry Rachel I'll always be here for you but I feel like your not telling me something" I sigh hoping I didn't have to tell her aboutu disorders "well umm." I mumble "come on rach you can tell me?"demi says hurt "I suffer deep depression anorexia and suicidal thoughts." I rush out and jump up to go to the bathroom but demi jumps up and grabs me.

(Demi) 

"I suffer deep depression anorexia and suicidal thoughts" she blurred out then she jumped up so did I and grabbed her I trailed her on to my knee kissed her forehead and craddled her she was different she was like a sign that god sent toe to help I spoke out"so depression is why you cut so often? anorexia is why your so light and didn't eat your breakfast but I wouldn't have guessed suicidal thoughts?"I blurred out "because your the only thing keeping me alive.."Rachel sobbed out a lot of lovatics have told me this but this is different this is ..my Rachel Evan Tho we just meet in love her like my baby sister I could help but let sobs out all we done was cuddle them both of us drifted to sleep..