Got Dynamite(Chapter 37)

SO... Not alot of people are commenting? i need to know if yous like it or not and if you guuys have any ideas.

P.S still on my laptop..

BTW..anyone playing Flappy Birds?? whats your high score??mines is 77..

(Rachel)

As soon as i got threw the door Demi was hugging me "dont do that rach!"she sort of shouted but i give her that because i was so long. "im sorry but hey im alive!"i giggled to take the tension away but it only made it worse "soo?"Demi asked "so?"i asked back playing dumb "were have you been what have you been doing?"she asked with her eyebrow raised "i just needed me time so i went to some cafe and got a coffee"i told her honestly she got me up and gave me a hug "next time please call or evan text" she asked  "i will im sorry"i told her..

After that we lay cuddling for a while in a comfortable silents. "So Ma texted me before you came saying the boss of the record labels coming to the meet and greet to night and is bringing his twins"demi told me. "i didnt know you had a meet and greet to night?"i looked at her confused "neither did i"she laughed "but get ready because its at half 6 and its 10 to 6 now"she told me while going threw her suitcase.

After we were both changed and ready i was wearing leggings with a long jumper and black converse while demi wore ripped black jeans a band t with a leather jacket."ready baby?"she asked "coming"i called and we went to the lobby wee Max was waiting "just in time girls"he told us "see your improving her time keeping rachel?"he asked "what?! actually we would be late if i wasnt nagging her"demi told him as she faked a hurt reaction "whatever you say Demetria" he laughed "its Demi!!" she shouted behind us me and Max got into the car laughing.

Once we got to the venue were the meet and greet was taking place Demi and I went to her dressing room. "hey Rach are you coming up to the table with me or standing at the side?"she asked while putting on lipglose "um ill stand to the side give the fans thier moment"i told her "but i want you up at the table with me"she huffed while she pouted i went up to her and kissed her roughly "tuff" i whispered " hey my lipglose"she huffed.

We went out to the room were the Meet and Greet was i stood at the side a blew a kiss to Demi and she pretend to catch it just as the doors opened to around 30-40 crying girls came threw the door while security held them back and made them form a line. a few girls came up to me and i could feel my anxiety kick in "omg your demis girlfriend arnt you?"one asked excitedly i nodded while smiling "can we get a piture?" the other asked "um yea if youd like?"i asked uneasy why would they want a picture with me its demi thats famous.

One of the girls moms took the picture and they said thank you then joined the Que again.Thats when i felt two arms go around me i expected it to be Demi but it was Chad "look at you miss famous didnt take you as the lovatic type"he giggle "um im more of the kind to love her music unlike you what are you doing here" i laughed "am thats sexist and my dads the owner of Demis record label" he told me i metally slapped my self of fucking course..

"oh thats great"i smiled i turned around to look at demi who was talking to a fan while she kept glances at me and chad worriedly i smiled to try and calm her and turned back around to Chad "so who you here with?little sister?Boyfriend"he asked with his eyebrow raised "well i actually im here with my."i started but got interrupted "hey babe"demi kissed my cheek i smiled back "whos your friend?"she asked "this is chad your signers son"i told her "ohh..so weres your dad?"she asked

"he actually couldnt make it he told me to say sorry"he explained "oh okay well i gota get back breaks over see you soon"she told me kissing my lips "nice to meet you Chad"she said walking away i looked back a chad who had his eyebrow raised "what?" i asked "your gay?"he asked "bisexual and demis my girlfriend"i told him "why didnt you tell me?"he asked "well i tried to bt kept getting interrupted and why dose it matter?"i asked "it dosnt always wanted a gay bestfriend"he laughed

"and who said we'll be bestfriends?"i asked "well i have to join you on the second half of the tour so 3 weeks without me 3 weeks with me try not to miss me too much"he laughed "wait your coming on tour?"i asked surprised "yep when you get to the LA show i join you anyway your misses is done so i shall go text me okay and ill see you in LA"he told me while hugging me then kissing my cheek "okay see you then"and he walked away.

i turned around and demi was seeing the last girl in the line.once she was done i walked over to her and kissed her cheek "wanna go for food?"i asked and her eyes lit up and i knew straight away what she wanted "mcdonalds?"i asked and she nodded her head "one condition"i told her "i drive" i said "okay"and we went and got into Demis rented car.

We were driving in silence "so how did you know Chad?"demi asked looking out the window "um i met him yesterday at the cafe and we had a coffee and chatted"i told her and she turned to look at me "so you where with him while i was in our hotel room worried sick?"she asked her voice full of anger "actually put it this way he was a kind stranger that gave so friendly company to a sad girl sitting on her on he was only trying to cheer me up"i told her

"you could of came to me"she told me her voice calmer."yea but i wasnt planning on meeting a new friend and now i have now its in past leave it there"i told her "im sorry"she told me i put my free hand on hers and lifted to my mouth and kissed it "its fine"i told her 

TURN LEFT

The wee voice told me so i turned left going to a road we were quite close to Mcdonalds i was driving down the road when Demi started laughing "what?"i asked "your um driving on the wrong side of the road"she giggled "what"i shouted a swerved to the other side "i could of killed us how is it funny?" i asked "i dunno just somtimes i forget how and were we met but stupid things like this remind me"she told me kissing my cheek. once we got our food we ate in side and dove back to the hotel where we settled down cuddling a feel to sleep...