frozen(Chapter 20)

guys I'm sorry I know I haven't updated in like forever but its because I wasn't sure where I was going with this story but iv had a few ideas so..please vote..x

(Rachel)

once the long and I mean long...plane ride was over we got of the plane and went for the luggage I felt so sleepy and you could tell demi did too because she was wrapped round a pillow which she must of 'borrowed' from the hotel back in ireland.when we got our luggage we headed for the entrance 'baby there's going to be paps out here okay so take these' demi said while handing me sun glasses I put them on and headed for the door.

trying to get threw all these middle aged men was quite awful demi seemed used to it since she just ignored all the negative comments they were shouting at her to try and get her attention. we both got into the car and she let out a ugh sigh 'you okay dems' I said grabbing her hand she looked down at are intertwined hands and smiled "never better"before pecking me on the lips this is amazing I love this girl so much...

(demi)

once we got to my house I was so excited to be home but more because Rachel was here I love her so much and I never want her to go...

we got into the house with our bags and I took Rachel up to my room "babe you don't mind sharing a room with me do you?"I smirked "um of course not"she came across shyly so I left the bags and showed her around..

once the hole tour was done we sat in front of the TV watching CSI Rachel seems to love it during one episode my phone beeped..

Simon

hi demi heard your back hope you like Ireland how about we throw a party tomorrow night a small one some contestants judges you can bring a plus one?x

omg a party that would totally be awesome but I have to cheek it with rach of course.."rach?" I asked "yeah?"she asked her eyes not leaving the TV "want to throw a party here?"her body tensed up "don't worry baby its only a few people the judges and a few contestants?"I asked trying to sooth her "umm sure when?"she asked Still tensed "tomorrow night?" "yeah sure"she said still tense Tho. 

To Simon

sure sounds great let's do it at my house but only a small group of people and I'm being serious small!be here at 6.x

From Simon

okay demi sounds good small group okay see you at 6.x

time to start inviting people!!

so guys what you thinks?x