Fire starter(chapter 31)

still no internet so here's your Friday update..please update..x

(Demi)

Walking to the car I heard Rachel whimper a few times im such a fucking idiot god!. Since in the car we drove in silence so I turned on the radio then heart attack came on I smirked and looked at Rachel who had her gorgeous smile on her face which made a heart flutter that I haven't seen in a while.

I was snapped out of my thought by a loud horn "DEMI!" I looked out the mirror and we were about to get hit by a truck when a swerved and went of the road onto a field.

"What the hell you nearly killed us?"Rachel looked up beyond pissed "but I didn't?" I gave a fake giggle and she looked more pissed. "What the hell were you thinking about?" she asked.

I blushed "you"I mumbled "me?"she asked still mad "well more on the lines of your smile"I told her she blushed "still we could of died"she told me "ino I'm sorry but let's go you look in pain still"I said "I am"she answered.

Once back on the road we went straight to the hospital. We parked up and went in and up to the lady at the front desk.

"Yes?"she asked "um we need to see the doctor my um?"I didnt no what to say in case she was still mad "my um girlfriend hurt her wrist"I told her.

"Girlfriend?"she asked why was she asked?is it any of her business "yea girlfriend why?" I asked mad she reached under her desk to get a book and she handed me it.

The bible? "What's this for?"I asked looking at her confused then I looked at Rachel who Evan more confused "for you to read and so you can get help being homosexual is sinful I'm trying to help you"she told me

I looked at her in disgust and then to Rachel who was hanging her head in shame "you no what's sinful madam a person that can't except love from to of the same gender right"I shouted a threw the book back at her. "Now where's the freaking doctor".

"Fine sin all you like then room 38a floor 2" she told me "Thanks"I said sarcastically "dykes"she said under her breath and it really pissed me of a turned and balled my fist but Rachel stopped me "don't just come here"she told me pulling me closer to the homophobic lady.

She put her hand on my cheek and kissed me and it got into a passionate kiss when we were done I couldn't stop looking at Rachel but she was looking a the lady laughing when I looked at the lady she looked like she was going to faint. We walked into the elevator laughing.

Once we got to the room we were told to wait. "Rachel lovato?"he called out we got up and walked in and sat down in front of the doctor. "So what seems to be the problem?"he asked.

"My girlfriend hurt her wrist."I told him he lifted her wrist and examined it "how"he asked and I looked at Rachel because she was looking at me to give her an excuse "boxing" I told him "well it needs an xray so excuse me I'll be right back"he told us and left the room.

Then it was filled with silence "demi?Rachel spoke I shot my head round that fast I think I got whiplash "yea?"I asked? "When the doctor called me why was my last name put down as lovato?"she asked confused was it I didn't realise

"I um put it down as that on the information papers"I blushed "oh okay"she said "I'm sorry I can change it"I said standing up just to be pulled down onto her knee "don't change it"she whispered kissing me. Was I forgiven? was she Still mad im so confused.

The door opened and I got of Rachel and sat back down "come this way for your xray miss lovato" he said meaning Rachel and she left.

After an hour of waiting the doctor called us back in "well the xray showed that you fractured you knuckle an wrist so your going to have to wear a sling for 2-3 days"he told us

"Okay thanks doc"she said and we left we Rachel's arm in a sling.once we got home I sat rachel on the sofa "would you like something to eat?drink? Do you want to sleep?"I asked "demi stop fussing and come and cuddle"she laughed I was quit shocked but sat down and cuddled into her.

After bout five minutes I  realised "rach its 9pm and you haven't ate?"I told her "I'm not hungry"she mumbled "you having ate At all today?"i told her sitting up she looked annoyed "god demi you know how to spoil something" she mumbled "wait what I'm only worrying!"I told  her annoyed "you Wernt worrying last night"she stated

"Rachel it was a accident I'm sorry"I told her "it still hurt a lot"she told me "but youv been fine with me kissing me cuddling?"I told her "because then I knew you'd forget about me eating"she told me.

Wait she's been playing me so she wouldn't have to eat and I didnt notice I'm so stupied "rach you have to eat"I told her "no demi I don't" I answered "to get better you do"I stated the obvious "and what if I don't want to get better"she whisper shouted.

At that moment Justin bieber blasted and Rachel bent down for her iPad and clicked a button "hey"she said grinning at the camera she sat down I sat beside her to see who it was and it was bloody Lauren just great "hey rach oh hi demi"she smiled and I returned the smile.

"Wait is that a sling what happened?"she asked really worried god she's really noisy "boxing but I'm fine"Rachel told her Lauren kept glancing at us both "did yous fight did you fucking hurt her demi did she hurt you?"she asked

"Hey hey lolo calm down I'm fine"Rachel giggled "anyway remember i told you I was coming back in a week?"she said great "we actually come back tomorrow morning" she said exited I snorted and Rachel threw me a glare.

"That's great I really can't wait to see you we should go out for coffee"Rachel stated "yea sure I'll text you when I'm home and we can sort out the dets but I gota go mwah bye"she said blowing a kiss "bye"rachel said back and hung up.

"Come on"I pulled Rachel into the kitchen locked the door and put the key in my pocket. "What the fuck are you doing?"she asked "what's best for you" I told her and started making a ham sandwich.

Once the sandwich was ready I put it in front of Rachel she just looked at it in disgust "eat"I said "no"I answered with eye contact "I said eat"I said raising my voice "and i said no"Rachel told matching my tone. I sat down opposite her.

"Fine you don't eat we don't leave" I announced she glared at me "fine just another reason to put down why I hate you" she glared and I felt my heart break she hates me.

(Rachel)

Omg I just told her I hate her I am really annoyed at her but not hate filled in love her but I'm not giving in that easy "you don't mean that"she told me with tears in her eyes. I ignored her and she just stared at me.

"It dosnt matter what you say we arnt leaving untill you eat."she told me "god"I shouted "what do you hate about me?"she whispered asked I looked at her she looked so sad.I wasn't giving up.

"Your bosy‚moody‚that youv locked me in here  that your so jealous your anger and the fact i can't stop loving you no matter what!"I told her and she looked at me "so you do love me?"she asked.

"I never stopped and I can't either"I told her and she smiled "but that don't mean I'm not mad demi you did call me you exs name sometimes I don't believe you love me"I said "but-"demi started and I but in.

"But then I remember the Ellen show and you coming out for me so I no you do its just sometimes you actions hurt ya no" I told her on the verge of tears "yeah I no I'm so sorry rach"she got up and hugged  me.

"I'm sorry too"I told her "rach?"she asked "yeah?"I answered "will you please eat?"she asked looking into my eyes and i gave in and ate my ham sandwich then we went to bed and cuddled