Recemeber December (chapter 16)

I got my internet back:D so I might update around two-three times a week?if you guys want so let me know..please vote..x

(demi)

"I like you demi" she said I couldn't believer it I shouldnt believe it this is just grief isn't it?no way shes just missing holly. then I released I'd been staring at her lost in thoughts."baby this is just grief" I pulled her in to a huh and she started to cry.

"this isnt grief I really like you demi"she cried pulling away from me. "baby ino this is grief please stop and think before you say something you regret?" I said like a whisper. "I'm sorry"she said "but its true demi" I didn't no what to say "if you feel like this next week I'll rake you serious but now it just grief"I whispered "fine"she slopped in bed and feel a sleep.

2 hours later

its time for an interview and Rachel is still asleep I'm decieding should I wake her or leave her. after I get showered and dressed I decided just to leave a note and let her sleep she must be excusted she hasn't slept prober in days.

I leave a note saying.

Rachel
I have to go do a interview be back at six please eat and ring me if you need anything I love you xx

after I sat the note beside the pillow next to her I left..

(Rachel)

I woke and looked at my phone it was 5pm I got up looking for demi I got I little panicked when i couldn't find her then I seen the note beside the pillow..

Rachel
I have to go do a interview be back at six please eat and ring me if you need anything I love you xx

she loves me??a smile appereaed on my face then it slipped when I remembered our conversation early i really do like her but she thinks I'm just messing with her feelings tears formed in my eyes and I just felt horrid so I went into my bag and got my spear blade.

I went to the bathroom my blade in my hand I used the sink as my support and stared at myself in the mirror in disgust..my family doesn't love me. I have no friends. holly didn't love me and demi doesn't love me.

at that I sild my back down the wall and starred at my blade admiring it then I started to cut my wrist I only did a few then another few on my stomach. as soon as I seen a puddle of blood I got a towel and put pressure on the cuts until they stopped then cleaned the puddle of blood.

as soon as it was clean I hooped in the shower and stood there for around 20 minutes my blood gushing away down the drain I got out and put a towel around me and went over to my bag put on my favourite hoddie and a pair of sweats of course underwear first. I got in the bed a shut my eyes.

(demi) I came home from the interview which felt so long ugh..anyway I got in and Rachel was still in bed but she was changed and her hair looked damp so she must have showered.

I got in beside her and snaked my arms around her and she tensed up and then she scream "Dylan please don't ahh!! please Dylan" she sounded terrified wasn't Dylan her ex? I turned her around "Rachel baby its only me" her eyes opened she was sweating and trying to catch her breath "don't worry baby ill not let him hurt you" then I kissed her forehead she got up to walk away.

"where you going"I asked her "to sit on the couch"she mumbled before she could walk away I leaned over and grabbed her wrist to pull her back "baby stay here with me please"I pouted but all she did was wince in pain I didn't understand what I had done until I released I was holding her wrist. no way she hasn't has she??

so are you liking it??or hating it? let me no comment mail me vote something hope yours are liking it...please vote..x