For the love of a daughter(chapter 28)

hey guys merry boxing day??ahaa anyways so tomorrow I'm going to see believe movie (Justin bieber) see because demi and Justin are both my biggest idols by farr....so I support both 100% an ways so here's 1/2 chapters I promised before 2014..please vote..x

(Demi)

We walked in to the house we were both still silent. I carried Rachel's bags in for her and went straight up stairs to pit them into our bedroom. When I walked down stairs Rachel was sitting on the couch quietly.

I sat down beside her but she was avoiding eye contact "rach I'm so sorry about everything the jealousy everything"I cried with tears slipping and I think Rachel noticed as her head quickly came up and she grabbed me and hugged me.

"Dems I forgive you but we really need to trust each other and learn to control our jealousy" she told me kissing my forehead "ino I promise I will try super hard!" I said lookin into her eyes and she kissed me and it got really heated up and she just got up and walked to the kitchen smirking.

"Tease"I shouted while walking in "you love it"she smirked "nope I love you"I told her snaking my arms around her waist.

"Hey I just realised youv been in L.A for nearly a week and you haven't seen it yet so where do you wanna go??"I asked "mmm"she mumbled to her self while she was thinking.

"How about we drive to the beach and watch the sunset?"she suggested "really that's what you want to do?" I asked surprised "well I live in Ireland and the weathers shit so I've never really seen a sunset"she told me then it made since "okay babe to the beach me go" and we went to the car.

Once we got to the beach it was only 6:30 so we had time to get some ice cream and talk a walk on the beach. We were walking down the beach with are fingers intertwined when 2 girls came running up too me.

"Omg your demi lovato I'm so sorry for bothering you but can we please have a picture" she practically begged "of course sweet heart" and we took and picture when I Hugged them the tallest one thanked me "what for?"I asked confused "for saving me I was planning on killing myself until you came out I didn't have the courage to do it so thank you so much demi"and she hugged me.

That shocked me so much "there's no need to thank me just promise me to stay strong?"I asked "I promise thank you so much"and they walked away.when j turned back to Rachel she was sitting in the sand.

"Are you okay?"I asked "of course just thought you could use some time alone with fans"she kissed me and we lay and watched the sunset.

Walking back to the car I got a phone call from Selena.

D-hey selly what's up?

S- my 21st party tomorrow night you coming?

D-of course I wouldn't miss it Selly

S-cool so I'll see you there oh and bring Rachel I want to meet her!

D-yep see you there and of course I want to you to meet her

S-okay well see you tomorrow love ya

D-love ya too bye

"Who was it?"Rachel asked getting into the car."Selena its her birthday tomorrow and we are going to the party"I smiled rachel didn't "can't you remember what happened at the last party we went to?"she asked.

"Come on she's my best friend nothing will happend I promise"I said kissing her "okay I trust you"she kissed me back and we drove home.

(Rachel)

She promised me nothing would happend so I should trust that promise but I just have a bad feeling and ino I'm going to be so so nervous tomorrow??