Together(chapter 39)

soo??...any ideas? I just want to thank everyone that votes and comments on this story so thank you..please vote.x

 P.S im so so so sorry i havnt had internet and im going to Disney Land Paris on monday so again i wont be able to update..

so currently me and Rachel are on the plane to England and as i still refuse to tell her where we are going she refuses to cuddle with me so shes on her own chair with her headphones in. Theres noone else in first class so it frustrating me that she wont cuddle with me. she turned around in her seat and smirked she put her arms out like a baby as to say come cuddle, its as if she can read my mind.

so the rest of the flight we cuddled,then the flight attendant told us we were about to land so i had to go back to my seat once i got there Rachel turned to me "its raining were are we?"she asked confused i was debating wither to tell her so i just did "England"i smiled she grinned "aw babe were are we staying"she asked "thats staying a suprise"i laughed when she sighed in defeat itll be worth it i kept telling myself.

once of the plane i had to kept my sunglasses and beanie on incase anyone spotted me there shoudnt be any paps because no one knew i was coming here except managment. so me and Rach quickly got are bags and headed to the rented car that was sitting waiting outside for us.

"uh demi want me to drive since im kinda used to it?"rach asked "uh i think ill manage"i told her "are you really sure?"she asked really worried "Rach dont worry ill not kill us"i explained "if you say so"she mumbled finishing of putting our bags in the boot, getting into the car so i did the same "rach im a good driver"i told her deadly serious "demi thats like saying your a fantastic cook"she laughed "hey"i said defensly "fine im sorry lets just get there im so tired"she told me. "well uh about that its 3 hours away"i told "uggh"she moaned while putting on her earphones.

The car ride was kinda quite considering Rachel feel asleep imagine a couple of days ago she wanted to end it are whole relationship..i really couldnt imagine life without rachel i dont think i could manage. "babe whats wrong?"i very concered Rachel snapped me out of my thought.

"what nothing" i answered giving a tight lip smile "dems your crying whats wrong?" she asked again what i didnt evan realize i was crying i raised my hand to wipe my eyes "really nothing i promise"i told her "pull over"she told me "what why?"because we arnt contuine this ar drive until you tell whats wrong stop the fucking car"she told me sternly "jesus rach calm down i was just thinking us not being together" i explained to her trying to calm her down.

"demi the other day was just uh just i dont know but what i do know is that i love you and it was a mistake i dont want to break up i want to grow old with you"she told me grabbing my free hand a kissing it "you want to grow old with me?"i asked smiling " well yeah"she answered.

"as in getting married having kids?"i asked grinning i glanced at her and her cheeks were heating up well yeah kinda"she giggled nervously "i want it all too theres no need to be embarrassed babe"i smirked "yeah whatever i going back to sleep"she told me "oh mygod!! rachel!!"i screamed sh jumped up "what??" she shirked " I love you"i laughed i glanced at her and she was glaring at me "fuck you i thought somthing happend" she told me putting her head on the window.

a few minutes later i felt a pair of warm lips on my cheek "i love you too"rachel whispered seductively in my ear making shivers up and down my back then soon enough i felt her hand running up and down my thigh very VERY high up..she started kissing and sucking on my neck while rubbing my thigh i couldnt help but let out a moan "raach stop"i got out but she didnt stop.

"raach we'll crash"i got out in another moan then she stopped and reached up to my ear "pay back for making me think somthing happend"she whispered then slumped back down in her seat and smirked.

2 hours later~

once we reached the cottage it was way pretty in person than in pictures it wasin the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees sitting beside a lake. i smiled at it then looked at rachel she had fallen asleep so i decided to carry all the bags up to our room which might i add is absolutely beautiful with a king size bed at the far end of the room facing the door to the balcony which over looks the whole lake.

after leaving the bags up i went back down to rachel who was still sleeping god shes so beautiful evan when shes not awake. once i went to pick her up her eyes flew open and she smirked "i thought you were sleeping"i told her confused "yeah i was pretending"she giggled while getting out of the car "why i asked?"again confused "so i wouldnt have to carry the bags in"she laughed

"youu sneaky wee.."wow demi this is gorgeous"she cut me off "yeah but not as gorgeous as you"i said hugging her from the back "cheesey"she winked at me "but you are"i kissed her cheek "yeah yeah c'mon i wanna see inside" she told me and ran inside so i followed behind her.

wow this this going to be the best few days with her ever!!