Who that boy(Chapter 38)

GUY'ssss C'mon you need to tell me what you guys think theres 1 or 2 people that have but i need ideas?...sooo?

(Demi)

Today i was booking me and rachels weekend away. I was going to book a week away but all the seclude was mixed up we start to next wedensday,meaning me and Rachel get this weekend away then i have 3 days to prepare.

right now i was on a website looking up a vila in spain,im not sure tho i was thinking about a little cottage somewhere in the nowhere cold nights all cuddled up infront of the fire thats sounds like a brilliant time.

i booked a little cottage in england by a forest looking over a lake,just right for a cosy night in. we leave tomorrow at 10 as its a long flight but it'll be worth it. Just as I was finished Rachel walked into our hotel room and flopped onto my bed see we got the same room but separate beds as not everyone knows about us.

"what ya up to?"she asked looking at her phone "I just booked our weekend away we leave tomorrow morning at 10"I said smiling she raised her head with a smile "really?" she asked "where we going?" "surprise" I told her. she pouted "please tell me?"she asked.

"nope that stuff doesn't work on me lovely"I laughed before leaning over for a kiss but she moved out of the way "if your not telling me where we are going then no kisses"she smirked "fine but you'll cave in"I said walking over to her.

"no I I won't"she shuttered walking backwards I kept walking closer and closer and she kept walking back until she hit into the wall I put my arms either side of her "still not going to cave?" I whispered she shook her head.

I kissed down her neck and sucked on her collar bone "demi"she moaned I kissed up her neck to her jaw line and sucked on that "dem"she moaned again I reached her lips and started to kiss her and she kissed back result I pulled away and went back to the bed.

"whyd you stop?"she asked trying to catch her breath "because I made my point "I told her "which was?"she asked "you can't not kiss me"I smirked "well when you do that obviously I can't" she sat beside me.

There was a knock at the door "ugh I got it"I told her standing up I walked to the door and opened it I was quit surprised who was there.

"uh hey demi is Rachel there?"he asked "yea..uh Rach its for you"I shouted into her she came out smiling "who is it babe?..oh hey Jake"she said hugging him "what's up?"she asked "I was wondering if you'd like to take a walk?"he asked hopeful this pissed me of so much.

"um actually jake me and demi were about to watch a film another time?"she said to him he looked super disappointed but me and Rachel didn't make plans??? "oh okay another time"I smiled sadly and walked away I shut the door and walked to Rachel.

"we didn't make plans?"I said confused "ino but ino he pisses you of and you looked annoyed also I want these last couple of days until your tour just to be about us you'll not have a lot of time after it starts"she told me looking into my eyes I kissed her softly.

"god i love you"I told her "I love you too"she kissed me back the rest of the day we just watched movies and cuddled .