skyscrapper(chapter 5)

writers note-here is another because I never wrote on friday I'll still do another tomoro if you'd want let me know..please vote..x

(Rachel)

I woke up to demis sitting  up on her phone "morning sweetheart" she said so sweetly.."morning" I said sitting up.."how about we order some breakfast from room service then I'll take you to get your stuff?"demi said smiling uggh food I feel sick thinking about it..its disgusting but I remember its for demi  "okay thanks"I say under my breath demi got up and ordered scrambled egg and toast for both of us ugh! a few moments later there was a knock on the door..demi went over took the platter of the man and shut the door "come on come eat"she shouted I trailed myself over to her thinking about later when I'll I purge this up..

after about 20 minutes demi was done I wasn't Evan half finished " come on sweety you need your strength"demi looked worried so I took.big bits forcing it down after I was done demi seemed happy I ate.

(Demi)

"we better get ready to go pick up your stuff"I said convincingly I really want Rachel to come back to L.A with me she's like a little sister I love her!but I'm so worried about what her dad will say when we get there.."demi I've nothing to wear"Rachel said "come borrow something of me we are about the same weight"I handed Rachel some black shorts and a little white top when we both got changed we headed for my car in the car park..

we got into the car "seatbelt baby" I said sweetly I could see Rachel blush after I called her baby shes so sweet..while driving Rachel said "he wont be in he's at work until 5"its was only 3 so my worriedness went away we pulled up at a big house?"my dad is a Rich businessman ino most daddy girls get spoilt well I get beat"Rachel said seriously "you stay here"Rachel said "no you'll need help" I locked the car and ran inside behind her.

we got to a room which I a summed was rachels when I walked in I blushed the whole room was covered in posters of me.Rachel pulled out 4 big suitcases "wow alot"I said sarcastically "two for clothes the other for my stuff?"Rachel said nervously "okay sweety" we started to talk all Rachel's clothes out of her big black wardrobe and started pack after all her clothes we started to pack her stuff like her Mac book.chargers posters photos and other bits and pieces.then something caught my eye a little book in the corner I looked at the cover Rachel's diary it read I put it in my pocket I didn't want to be noisy but to help her I need to know what she is feeling. after all her suitcases were packed I took two and Rachel took two with a rucksack on her back we got to my car and while we were putting the suitcases in her dad pulled up.

"where the hell do you think your going you scum?"her dad shouted "you told me to get my stuff a leave So I am!"Rachel said firmly "phht where you going to go you worthless no one or nothing would want you Christ sake!"her dad said laughing I knew I had to say somthing "actually I taking her to L.A to live with me and she isn't worthless she is a smart beautiful young girl your just to stupid to see now let's go rach"I blurred out we got into the car and drove off her dad looking so angrily.

(Rachel)

that's the first time ever someone has stuck up for me I whipped away tears briefly hoping demi wouldn't see I'm so happy to be getting away from my dad and Lyndsay maybe things will look up from here demi told me she was going to help me shell cure me no she won't your worthless why would demi want you my demons said your nothing but a little fatty you need to purge I started to slightly whip away tears again but this time demi saw.

(Demi)

we were driving in silence I really hope I done the right thing back there.after like another 5 minutes of driving I saw Rachel whipping tears away with the corner of my eye so I pull over stop the engine "rach baby what's the matter?"I say looking so worried "its just umm.." she said nearly whispering it."come on rach"I say seriosuly "its just no one has ever stuck up for me before"she said while i started to feel tears I pulled her in for a hug "I'll always be here for you rach I'll help you threw all your problems just remember your my little skycrapper"I whisper into her ear seeing her smile I turn the engine on"we better go we have a concert to get ready for"her smile gets bigger we set of back to the hotel.

(Rachel)

"I'll always be here for you rach I'll help you threw all of your problems just remember your my little skyscraper" she whispered in my ear I could feel her breath on my neck her voice warming my body up ino I should of told demi what my demons were saying but I'll let her enjoy her concert before I do I no she loves me if she didn't shed not take mein and help me!."we better go we got a concert to get ready for"she said while starting the car I had the biggest grin on m face I'm actually going to see demi live.!we set of for the hotel