Author's Note...

My next story is called Caitlin's Way.  As you can guess it is part two of The Hunted One series.  If you enjoyed my first story, I encourage you to continue the journey through Caitlin's eyes...

She leaves the safety of the ranch and her friends and family trying to run away from her past and a dream... no a nightmare she continues to have.  Along the way she makes new friends, secrets are revealed and finds her first true love...  But... as with all my stories danger is always near and discovery of her gift is only one slip up away...  Join her journey as the dream she has... slowly becomes reality...  Will Kyle and Sarah arrive in time to help her, or will she be changed forever...

*** I've started publishing the first chapters of " Destiny (A Story of Telekinesis ) "  It's part three of The Hunted One series.  If you like Kyle's adventure then I suggest you read " The Presence. "  It's a ghost story with my kind of twist and happens at the same time as The Hunted One and Caitlin's Way.  I leave hints and clues through out The Presence that ties into the beginning of  " Destiny. "  I hope you'll take a look and enjoy them. ***

I know I have a lot to learn, but as I write, my hope is I get better as I go.

"I learn as I do."

Again, I appreciate everyone. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Wayne...