Ch. 30: Sherlock...what have you done?

Chapter 30:

On the way to Appledore, Sherlock fills us in on what is going on. Apparently he has struck a deal with that disgusting man, Magnussen. Mycroft's laptop in exchange to see the Appledore vaults. I cannot believe Sherlock would do something so stupid- wait yes I can. Because this is what he always does.

"Sara, are you alright?" John questions me.

I am glaring at Sherlock who sits across from me in the helicopter. "No, I'm not. Sherlock, how could you sell out your brother?" I growl.

The sociopath sighs dramatically and looks at me,"Do you really have no trust in me? We are 'dating' now."

"Don't make excuses for your actions-"

"Sara, I have a plan!" he tells me with an eye roll,"I always have a plan."

I cross my arms and sit back in my seat,"Fine. I will just wait and watch you execute your plan, I promise not to interfere."

He nods,"Thank you."

John clears his throat,"Sherlock, why are Sara and I here exactly?"

"We are his plan B," I tell my hedgehog friend before Sherlock can answer.

My boyfriend sends me a glare but stays quiet. I know I am right.

We soon land outside a large house, no other houses can be seen for miles.

Two guards come to collect us and escort us into the building where Magnussen awaits.

The man himself sits on a sofa, he smiles mockingly when we arrive. He shoos his men away and motions for us to sit, which only Sherlock does.

Sherlock sits quite contently on the couch, too calm for my liking. He thinks everything will go as he has planned, but I know that is never going to happen, it never does.

"Oh. It was you," Sherlock says calmly as he faces a TV screen.

I glance at what he is watching and see footage of Sherlock and I rescuing John from the bonfire.

I clench my jaw and try to contain my anger. Not that I could do much, because as soon as I entered this building I felt my powers drain. I am weaker than the average human now.

"Yes, of course," Magnussen replies,"Very hard to find a pressure point on you, Mr. Holmes. ...Not anymore though, you are in a relationship with Ms.Knightly, aren't you?"

"That does not concern you," I growl.

He turns his gaze on me and smiles perverishly,"Feeling weak my dear?" he questions, noting my slight swaying as I try to remain upright.

I glare at him,"How are you doing this?"

"Darkwood, built within these very walls. I often inject myself with a daily shot of a liquified version. Can't be too careful when there are monsters like you running about."

I bite my tongue and lean against John for support.

"It is a wonder he keeps you around," Magnussen murmurs,"Such a dangerous creature, one which I'm sure he found hard to believe was real. But to hold such a secret, I'm afraid you trust too many with it."

"Not many would believe. I'm not afraid of being revealed," I tell him,"You know as well as I that I could be gone by tomorrow without a trace if I so wished."

He nods slowly,"Yes, but then you leave your boy-toy and little friend alone and unprotected," he looks to the screen,"Look how you both care about John Watson."