Ch.36: We need Sherlock

Chapter 36:

Sara's POV:

'We need Sherlock.'

I frown at my phone,"Well hello to you to, Greg. I'm fine by the way."

'I'm sorry, Sara,' he apologizes with a sigh,'But we really need him. He hasn't been answering his phone and neither has John.'

I bite my lip,"H-he is a bit indisposed at the moment. Sorry, I will have to get back to you later," I quickly end the call and breath a sigh of relief.

"Who was that?"

I spin around and see Sherlock standing in the doorway with a cup of tea in hand.

I shrug my shoulders,"Just a telemarketer."

He stares at me a moment before nodding and walking to his room.

I let out a sigh of relief. It has been hell trying to keep Sherlock indoors. He's a sneaky little bastard.

I am doing this to protect him and everyone around him. Sherlock is dangerous, the last thing we need is another killer running amok through London. John has been helping as much as he can, but with Mary getting closer to having her baby he has less time to spend with us. Tom has been a great help, doing all the outside work while I am stuck babysitting the high functioning sociopath, but alas, he has come up with nothing new on the murderer.

Twenty people have been killed in the last month, this is getting out of control. We have no leads, and there has been no signs of Moriarty. We are all at a loss.

~

The door to the flat slams open and in walks Greg Lestrade. "Where is he?" he demands.

Before I can answer, Sherlock comes striding out of his room. His face lights up when he sees Greg,"Did someone die?"

Greg frowns for a moment but nods,"...Yes, and we need your help."

Sherlock jumps up and claps his hands,"Yes! Finally!"

My eyes widen,"No, he can't! He-"

Sherlock rushes to his room to change, a bit too fast I should add. Greg blinks, staring at Sherlock's closed door,"...I-I thought you said he was unwell?" he looks to me,"He seems more than fine."

I gulp,"...He is feeling better I guess," I answer lamely.

Greg nods.

"We will meet you there," I tell him,"Text me the address."

He nods and leaves.

Sherlock exits his room, but I stop him before he can follow after Greg.

"What are you waiting for? Let's go," he says impatiently.

"We need to talk."

He sighs dramatically and looks at me, bouncing on his feet anxiously. "About?"

I grit my teeth,"Sherlock, this is a bad idea. You are in no way close to controlling your powers. You almost exposed yourself to Greg!"

He frowns,"Greg?"

I let out a exasperated sigh,"Lestrade! The man that was just in this room!" I close my eyes and calm myself,"You can't go around using your vampiric speed. Anderson will sniff you out in a second, you know how he is."

"Anderson doesn't have the mental capacity to comprehend what we are," he scoffs.

"Maybe, but he is the leader of your fucking fan club. He will notice if you are acting differently."