Ch.64: Tell the truth

Chapter 64:

Sara's POV:

I let out an aggravated breath as I stalk down the long driveway to Mycroft's house. 

He didn't listen to me. I shouldn't have expected him to though.

Inside, I can hear the sound of Sherlock tormenting his brother.

"Coming to get you!" A little girl sings from within the house. "There's an East Wind coming, Mycroft! Coming to get you!"

I slam open the locked front door and see Mycroft standing with his back pressed against a wall, looking scared shitless while a little creepy girl stands before him. I also see a clown by the staircase.

Mycroft looks at me with wide eyes,"S-Sara?"

I put my hands on my hips. "Really, Sherlock?" I question,"I thought I told you not to do this."

There is a groan from the upstairs. Sherlock then leaves his hiding place and glares down at me,"You ruined it!"

I cross my arms,"This isn't helping. I don't believe that Mycroft had anything to do with her."

John walks into view and scoffs,"So some crazy lady claiming to be their sister, just happened do all this on her own?" he points to Mycroft,"And the bloody government had no idea about it?"

"We do not have a sister!" Mycroft insists.

I turn and narrows my eyes at him,"You are not out of the doghouse yet. If you forgot, I can tell when your lying. And you are doing it right now."

Mycroft starts to argue but I stop him with a wave of my hand. "It's late. Let's pick this conversation up tomorrow," I tell him.

"It is not late to us," Sherlock points out. He walks down the stairs with John at his heels. "I say we get everything clear right now."

I cross my arms,"Breaking into his house late at night and scaring the shit out of him isn't going to make him tell you anything."

Mycroft nods,"Exactly. Now get out!" He growls.

Sherlock grits his teeth,"Fine. Come to 221b tomorrow. If you do not, I will come back." He then leaves with John and his homeless friends who helped scare Mycroft.

Once they are gone, Mycroft lets out a relieved sigh. "Thank you for that, Sara. I do not know what I would do if you weren't here to keep my brother in check."

I smirk at him,"Probably go insane." I start to back my way to the front door. "Don't forget! Tomorrow. Baker street."

"Fine. I will be there."

I send him a smile and leave his home.

~

"John gone?" I ask as I walk into the 221b.

Sherlock lounges in his chair, watching crap tv as he munches in some popcorn. "Yep."

I nod and shrug off my jacket. I hang it on the back of the door then walk to John's chair and take a seat. Sherlock stays silent, his focus fully on whatever show is playing.

I sigh,"Don't sulk because I ruined your fun."

"I'm not sulking. I just happen to like this show."

I turn my attention the the tv then glances back to Sherlock with an eyebrow raised,"When have you ever watched 'The Big Bang Theory'?"

"I'm watching it now."

I roll my eyes,"Well, Mycroft said he would come tomorrow, so no more terrorizing him."