Chapter 3: Eternity

I walked into the Salvatore boarding house the next day where Caroline was cleaning up the home.

"What are you doing here?" She snapped after she saw me. "Shouldn't you be out chasing Tyler to the ends of the earth? Or are there some more dreams you wanna crush around here?"

"You know it wasn't me that sent him away, right?" I asked her rolling my eyes.

"Yes but I know Fi only did it for you. Plus, she was angry at us." She said going back to clean up. "And also she's disappeared and I'm willing to bet that's on you"

"I had nothing to do with it" I snapped.

"Oh yeah then why aren't you out looking for her? Because I am! Between trying to keep Elena sane and even myself sane because everything is falling to pieces and the two people I want to talk to about it are gone and that's on you" she said glaring at me.

"Like I said before I have no idea where Fiore is and I am looking for her. As for Tyler" I said shrugging my shoulders. "He made it his mission to kill me. You can't hate me for driving him away.

"I can and I do." She snapped. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to go back to spiralling."

"Actually Caroline, I invited Klaus here" Stefan said stepping into the room. "I think Silas is here, in Mystic Falls"

~Fiore POV~

Fiore cleaned the home that her and her father where currently residing in, just outside of Mystic Falls. Her father had made her perform a cloaking spell so that no one would find it. He apparently didn't want the Mystic Falls lot to know he was in town, although he had confessed to Bonnie for some reason. Fiore thought it best to not question her father, it would most likely end badly for her, or even worse for Nik. She stared at the door, knowing that she could run, leave Silas, find Nik and flee. But she was afraid, she was scared about what would happen when her father found out, and how he would punish her.

She took a few steps towards the door, willing her body to leave. Then she took another and another and another until she realised her father had returned. She ran back to a chair and sat down pretending to read a book beside her.

"Hello daughter" her father walked in, disguised as Shane, and kissed her on the forehead.

"Father, you're back earlier than usual." She said smiling weakly at him.

"Yes turns out I need more blood than expected." Silas looked down at her with a concerned look. "You look like you could use some too. I'll get you a bag." Silas walked to the fridge and pulled out two blood bags. "We're running low; I might need you to go get us some more. Catch" he threw a bag at her and she caught it quickly.

"Thank you, and I'll go later today." She said nodding nervously. He looked at her with an eyebrow raised.

"You caught that quickly. As quick as a vampire. If I didn't know any better Fiore, I'd say you were one"

Fiore froze after his realisation. She knew he wouldn't approve, vampires were a failed attempt at making immortal beings and her father hated failures, but if there was anything he might have hated more, it was lies.

"I am a vampire father. I was turned a thousand years ago." She looked down at the floor, unsure if it was safe to look at her father in his state. He started to laugh and she gained the courage to look at him.

"I didn't think you could get worse. But now you're a vampire." He started to stumble and Fiore went to catch him.

"Father, perhaps in your weakened state, you shouldn't be hiding your true face" She told him as she sat him down on a chair.