Chapter 4: Evil Villains

"You mean to tell me that Fi is Silas's daughter? And that he's kidnapped her now?" Caroline said angrily.

"You cannot tell this to anyone. I'll probably be dead because I told you." I told her as we walked into the building.

"Okay but we have to save her, right? We're going to save her, right Klaus?" She said her eyes watering.

"Yes." I said definitively. "I don't know how yet, but I will."

"I'll help" She said clenching her fists.

"No you won't. I don't need your help and moreover, I don't particularly want it." I snapped as I walked into the professor's office.

"Good you're here. Find any clues at the hospital?" Stefan asked us as we walked in.

"Nope, none whatsoever" Caroline said quickly, what an awful liar. If Stefan wasn't an idiot he would've already figured it out. "Anywho what am I looking for?"

"If Shane was really working for Silas, then he was probably going to help him plan his next move." Stefan said, shrugging off Caroline's obviously strange behaviour.

"Are we going to find it on his evil villain to do list? Steal some blood, perform some massacres, pick up some dry cleaning?" She asked sarcastically as she joined us in looking through his belongings.

"Actually it's more common for us evil villains to get people to pick up our dry cleaning for us." I said chuckling.

"Funny" Caroline said rolling her eyes at him. "Remind me why we need him again?"

"We don't know what Silas can do" Stefan said laughing at her. "So it's good for us to have an Original hybrid that can't die, just in case we have to face him" I'd never do it, if it came to down to it. My wife was the most powerful being in existence, yet she was still frightened of him. If she couldn't do anything about it, then what I be able to do?

"I think I found it!" Caroline exclaimed. "'Symbolic Figures in the Dark Arts.' Didn't Bonnie talk about Expression Triangles? Here." She pointed at a large drawing of a triangle. It was intricately drawn, every little marking clearly thought out.

"'In some schools of magic such as Expression, human sacrifice can be used as a focus for power. It is rumored that the addition of two supernatural sacrifices compounds the mystical energy, creating an Expression Triangle.'" Stefan said reading off the page beside it.

"Humans." Caroline said pointing at one if the symbols in the drawing. "The council fire." She pointed at another symbol. "Demons, Klaus's hybrid failure."

"I wouldn't exactly call it a failure." I scoffed. "What's the third one?"

"No." She said looking at it. "Witches."

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment, vote and follow me! X