Chapter 14: Reuniting Old Friends

~Rebekah POV~

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley walked down the steps wielding a fire iron and glaring at Rebekah as she walked into the home.

"I have to assume you're the werewolf girl Klaus knocked up. I don't like you, just in case you didn't know. But I hope for your sake that my sister doesn't come back in the next six months" She said glaring back at the girl. "I am quite disappointed though. I was expecting some supernatural baby bump."

"You have the manners of your brother."

"His temper too, so I would watch it Teen Mom." Rebekah shot back. "Now where is Elijah?"

"Beats me" Hayley answered shrugging her shoulders. "One minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into–he was all poetic about how we're family–and then Klaus told me he bailed. Guess that's what I get for trusting a vampire"

"Elijah isn't just any vampire." Rebekah said shaking her head. "He doesn't break his promises. That means Niklaus has done a very dastardly thing. Very Klaus-like of him. When Fiore isn't here to threaten him that is."

"I thought she was dead" Hayley asked crossing her arms but Rebekah just ignored her and yelled for her brother.

"KLAUS! GET OUT HERE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU'VE DONE WITH OUR BROTHER, YOU NARCISSITIC, BACK STABBING WANKER."

"What is it Rebekah?" Klaus said opening the doors into the reception. "Here to kill more vampires?"

"It's not my fault" she said haughtily. "They were very rude. They were trying to victimise a poor innocent girl. I apologise if they were friends of yours, but last time I checked you didn't have any."

"Marcel is my friend. You remember him, don't you?" Klaus asked her with a cruel smile on his face, knowing about his sister's former flame. "Of course you do, how could you forget? Well anyway he thinks he's King of the Quarter and he has these rules about killing vampires, a rule that you seemed to have broken."

"Do I look like a give a damn?" She snapped. "Elijah would die before he welched on a deal which means you did something to him."

"I think he went on holiday. But you can still take a look around. I'm sure you remember this home." He smiled at her again and started to leave but stopped when he heard her response.

"I remember. I remember everything. I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all of our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties the governor threw, as if to impress you. Actually it was more to impress Fiore if I recall. I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son, Emil. And I remember that even Elijah was happy."

Klaus walked past Rebekah with two ladies on each of his arm before meeting Fiore. Elijah and Celeste were kissing each other passionately and Fiore did the same to Klaus after finishing off the two ladies he had brought for her to feed on.

"Those two have gone too far" Celeste had said judgingly of the happily married couple.
"There is no hope for you Niklaus" Elijah said shaking his head disapprovingly at his younger brother. "You have even managed to corrupt Fiore even more than before."

"Are we interrupting?" Rebekah asked as she walked in the room with her current love.

"Yes" Klaus had said quickly.

"No" Fiore had said smacking Klaus and wiping blood off her mouth.

"Yes Rebekah, what is it?" Elijah had asked her sweetly.