Enigmatic Beginnings

Wow guys we've made it to book 3! In less than a year! Enigmatic Beginnings is definitely one of my favourites, if not my favourite in the series! I love that I'm able to write for you guys and also for myself because it's honestly so amazing that I'm able to do something I love on such a wide scale. Even if I don't get to massive reads, I'm so glad that I've got any at all!

Enigmatic Beginnings is going to be back to Fiore's perspective and takes place just after Enigmatic Returns finished. Everything's a bit hectic in Mikaelson land ATM but when is it not with those guys? Here's a quick extract from it:

~Klaus POV~

Klaus had an elaborate dinner set up after he finally had returned to his rightful home. He and the vampires of New Orleans sat at the table along with Hayley. Despite his wife having just declared war on him, Klaus remained determined to stay as happy as he could be. He stood up and tapped his glass with a fork to get the attention of the courtyard.

"Let's begin with a toast, shall we?" He said beaming at them all. "To immortality. After a thousand years, one might expect life to be less keenly felt, for its beauties and its sorrows do diminish with time. But, as vampires, we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine." He gestured and a group of servants came and slit their wrists, their blood filling the cups of the vampires in his court. "Insatiable need, exquisite pain, our victories and our defeats" Klaus found himself changing the topic back to his wife, all he said was about his wife, but she wasn't here anymore. His city was. "To my city, my home again. May the blood never cease to flow..." Klaus was cut off by Marcel who raised his glass along with him as he spoke.

"And the party never end!"

"To New Orleans" One of Marcel's favourites had said. Diego, Klaus recalled.

"To New Orleans" They had all repeated. Klaus was sure that they were up to something but he brushed it off, he knew they would fail and he would eventually sway them.

"Now some of you may have questions regarding the recent change in leadership, but I assure you that you are not defeated. I plan to celebrate us and what we have. What Marcel took and built for this true community of vampires." Klaus had said like a delighted.

"What about the wolf?" Diego said pointing at Hayley.

"If you had just let me finish" Klaus disguised his tone behind a fake smile, he had desperately wanted to make an example of him but he knew if he did he would never win the support of the others. "Hayley, is carrying my child as many of you know, therefore you will treat her with the appropriate respect. And for those of you that are concerned about a vicious rumour that I plan to use my child to sire hybrids, I shall squash the rumour right now. I have no intention of creating more hybrids, especially not with the blood of my child."

"Well aren't you just the father of the year?" Hayley said smirking sarcastically. Klaus walked up behind her and pinched her.

"I will earn your trust." Klaus said definitively. "We'll eliminate the root of your anxiety. There will not be any werewolves alive in the Bayou to turn, after you have your way with them."

"What? Klaus, don't!"

"Eat, drink and be merry" Klaus said gleefully, ignoring Hayley's pleas. "And tomorrow, have yourselves a little wolf hunt. Have fun and kill them all!"

~Fiore POV~

"A rum please" I ordered. "The best you have, and the bottle, the whole bottle"

I  bet Hayley wishes she could drink Fiore's bottle now! Klaus wants a wolf massacre, Fiore's ready to get wasted, who knows what's gonna happen with that family?

Enigmatic Beginnings, should drop next week Tuesday-- January 10th 2017, so watch this space guys! It'll be back to three chapters a week again instead of per day.

Leave a comment on what you think is gonna happen! I read and reply to all comments and I also follow back so since you're here, why  follow me too? And spread the word about the series while you're at it!

As always I love you guys and here's to 2017: The Year of Bigger and Better things! X