Prologue: The Silver Magic Staff?

A/N: To start this book off, please don't judge me about me liking power rangers. This has been my favorite show ever since I was a kid. So I decided to make a book about one of my favorites. Enjoy the first chapter!

re-edited on august 29th, 2021 @ 12:33am

»»————- ✼ ————-««

PROLOGUE - THE SILVER MAGIC STAFF?

MORTICON SEES THE SILVER MAGIC STAFF. "At last. I have finally found it." Morticon exclaimed. The silver magic staff came closer to him. "The power of the silver dragon is finally mine. But I need someone to harness this power. I can finally defeat the Rangers." Morticon exclaimed as he went back to the underworld. "Morticon, I see you finally found the silver magic staff." Necrolai said. "The power of ice is finally ours." Morticon announced, laughing evilly.

Meanwhile, Clare noticed something that was missing. "Udonna! The silver magic staff! It's missing!" Clare said. Udonna immediately came rushing over. "Silver magic staff?" Xander questioned. "Don't tell me you were planning on making someone another Ranger, Udonna." Chip added. Udonna sighed. "I wasn't planning on it." She informed.

"So what does the silver magic staff do anyway?" Madison asked. "The silver magic staff holds the power of the silver dragon. I wasn't planning on making another Ranger because no one could hold that much power. There is a chance that it got in the wrong hands." Udonna answered. "So we gotta find this silver magic staff before something bad happens." Nick stated.

"So who are you going to give the power too?" Necrolai asked. Morticon was pacing back and forth, looking at the magic staff. "I have an idea of who you can give the power too." A man wearing dark blue armor came out of the shadows. "Oh it's you, Dylan. Well I guess you can spill it out." Morticon said.

"My youngest son, Tanner will be perfect for the job." Dylan informed as a screen came up, showing Tanner jogging. "He likes the Power Rangers though, can we really trust him?" Necrolai wondered. "Yeah how do we know that your son won't betray us? Your oldest son, Seth is much better for the job. At least he's loyal." Koragg sneered. Seth was next to his father, beaming with pride.

"If the order came from his father. There's no way he'll disobey me." Dylan informed. Morticon thought for a moment. "I think we should give him a try." Morticon said. He turned to Koragg. "Get his son for me." He ordered. "As you wish." Koragg said as he disappeared.

And thus is the beginning of the Silver Mystic Ranger...

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: Sorry about the ending. I guess you can say I was trying to sound cool. I didn't know of any other way to end it, so. Stay tuned for chapter one!

Word Count: 472 words.