Chapter Thirty-Two: Mystic Fate, Part 2.

A/N: Happy pride month, everyone! This is the last episode before the epilogue! Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON JUNE 2ND, 2019 @ 5:28PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO - MYSTIC FATE, PART 2

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"NOW YOU WILL FALL, just as your mother has!" Black Lance said as he laughed evilly. Nick stood up. "Now you've made me mad." Nick said as he morphed. He got out his staff. "You're going down!" Nick said as he broke Black Lance's shield. "Fire Heart!" Nick shouted as Fire Heart attacked him. "Good boy, Fire Heart!" Nick complimented.

Black Lance got up. "Your dragon will not save you this time!" Black Lance exclaimed as he fired at Nick but Nick ended up blocking it as he was morphed with Fire Heart. Nick began fighting Black Lance. "Bull's-eye!" Nick shouted as he demorphed from Fire Heart. "You guys want in on this?" Nick asked.

"Gladly." Xander replied. "Is that even a question?" I asked. Chip, Madison, and Vida agreed. We all got out our morphers. "Magical Source, Mystic Force!" We all shouted as we morphed. All of us began fighting Black Lance. Madison attacked him first as Xander and I went next. "Magic Staff!" Xander and I shouted as we attacked Black Lance.

Chip and Vida went next as they attacked him. "Thanks for joining the party!" Nick said. We jumped in the air. "Mystic Spell Seal!" We all shouted as we finally destroyed Black Lance. We all raced to see The Master. "What's that?" Nick asked. "It's him! The Master!" Vida replied. "Where's Daggeron and my father?" Nick asked.

The Master laughed. "Right here!" He answered. Daggeron was the first to appear, unconsious. "Daggeron!" Madison shouted as she rushed up towards him. "And Leanbow!" The Master said. "Dad!" Nick shouted. Leanbow also appeared, unconsious as well.

"This can't be. All we've done was in vain. All this time, finding my dad." Nick said as he fell in front of his dad. I fell as well as Xander caught me. "This is all my fault... all of it. If I just told the others about my visions. This could've been avoided. I could've warned Daggeorn and Leanbow..." I think to myself. "Nothing can stop me from being darkness and despair to this world!" The Master exclaimed.

"What can you possibly gain by destroying our whole world?!" Xander asked. "Your world is now my world!" The Master replied as he grabbed all of us. "You want to see what my world will look like?" The Master asked as he raised us up so we could see him. We ended up being fast forward into the future as everything was dark.

"It looks so dark!" Madison exclaimed. "This is the future of your world. There is no purpose for your species." The Master said as we all fell to the ground when he let us go. "Once I eat your magic, you will become a part of the dust that I will walk upon. That will be your one and only purpose." The Master explained.

"We're not done! You haven't defeated us yet!" Nick exclaimed as all of changed into Legend Warriors. We then got into our Megazord. "Yes. More power for me to eat." The Master said as he laughed. "Come on, Rangers! We've got to hit him with all of our magic!" Nick exclaimed. "Legend Striker, Spin Attack!" We shouted.

But The Master ended up eating it. "Impossible! He consumed our spell like it was nothing." Xander said. The Master laughed evilly. "You are nothing! It is now over! The hopelessness and fear I feel inside of you makes your power even more tender to dine on." The Master said as he started consuming our magic.

"Our magic! I can feel him taking it!" Xander said. We got attacked as we fell to the ground. Our helmets were off and we were only in our suits. The Master laughed evilly as we headed into a cave. "All right. We're safe." Chip said. "Safe? Are you kidding me? That thing just destroyed our Zord, not to mention Daggeorn and my dad." Nick stated.