Chapter Twenty-Three: Heir Apparent, Part 2.

A/N: Are people even still reading this book? I don't even know anymore. Oh well. Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON MAY 25TH, 2019 @ 4:30PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE - HEIR APPARENT, PART 2

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"LEANBOW, COULD IT REALLY BE YOU?" Udonna asked as she hugged him. They held hands. "I don't know how to explain, but it's true. I am alive." Leanbow replied. "This is unbelievable." Madison said. "No, this is one of Koragg's tricks." Nick told her.

"Leanbow survived but not Solaris Knight!" Imperious said. "Now, to finish what I've started!" Imperious claimed as he went to attack but Leanbow easily blocked it. "Uthe Sasoray!" Leanbow shouted as we disappeared. We ended up in a dimension.

"We'll be safe in this dimension for a while." Leanbow informed. "Okay, am I the only one confused by what's going on here?" Xander asked. "I'm a little mixed-up myself." Vida said. "I'm also confused about this whole situation." I added.

"Let me get this straight. Leanbow was Koragg, and Koragg was Leanbow, and one of them — or both of them — just saved our lives." Chip said. "Wait, wait. This is the same guy who's been trying to toast us for months. How can we trust it's really Leanbow?" Nick asked. "You're right. I don't blame you for not trusting me." Leanbow replied.

"I trust you. I know it's you. What happened?" Udonna asked. "My tale is so incredible I'm not sure I believe it myself." Leanbow replied as we all sat down on a few rocks. "It happened in the last battle of the Great War." Leanbow started off. "You closed the gates to the underworld, and we all thought you were gone forever." Udonna said.

"Yes, but that's where the story just begins. My plan had worked, and The Master was sinking down into the depths, but he used the last of his dark magic to take me with him and turned me into Koragg, the Knight Wolf, his most obedient soldier. I had no memory of my previous life. Everything I did was for The Master." Leanbow explained.

"But you remember now." Chip said. "It must have been the virus that infected my titan mode. It began to break the memory spell." Leanbow said.

"Then you must remember how many times you tried to destroy us, and Udonna, even your own wife. You almost destroyed her, and then stole her Snow Staff. Not to mention help with casting a spell on Tanner, turning him evil. Does that ring any bells?" Nick asked. I flinched as I remembered being evil. I looked down as Xander placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes. I remember it all, and I cannot tell you all how sorry I am. Especially you, Tanner." Leanbow replied. I said nothing. "Nick, no one could withstand the full power of The Master's dark magic." Udonna informed.

"If there was any way you could forgive me, all of you..." Leanbow said. Everyone was silent. "Of course, I..." Udonna started to say until she suddenly fell to the ground. "Udonna!" Nick said. "You're injured." Leanbow said.

"I... used the book of dark magic to get to the underworld. I'm afraid I'm as vulnerable as any human now." Udonna admitted. "You shouldn't have done that." Leanbow told her. That's when an explosion came. "Imperious has found us. I'm sending you back to Root Core." Leanbow informed. "Oh, no. No, I don't want to lose you again." Udonna said.

"You're in no condition to fight." Leanbow informed. "For once, we agree. Send her." Nick said as we all stepped back and Leanbow sent Udonna back to Root Core. The sky got really dark as Imperious, Necrolai and the monster showed up. "There you are!" Imperious exclaimed as he laughed evilly. "Get them, Chimera!" Imperious ordered. "My pleasure!" Chimera said. "Ready yourselves." Leanbow said.