Chapter Thirty-One: Mystic Fate, Part 1.

A/N: We only have one more episode and then the epilogue! Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON JUNE 2ND, 2019 @ 2:41PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE - MYSTIC FATE, PART 1

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

I WAS IN THE FOREST WITH SETH. "So the Master has finally risen, huh?" He stated. I nodded. "You know what this means, right? You have to learn how to use your powers." Seth informed. I sighed, looking at my hands as ice was coming from them. "I can't, Seth." I said. "What's the problem? You've used them before." Seth reminded me.

"I was evil then. I hurt Xander. I don't want to hurt the other Rangers. Especially him." I admitted. Seth chuckled. "So my suspicions were correct." He said. "What?" I asked. "You have a crush on the Green Ranger." Seth said. I rolled my eyes. "It's not like it matters anyway, he's straight." I said.

"You never know until you shoot your shot, little brother." Seth stated. "Whatever. I got to head to work." I informed. "Think about it, Tanner. Sure you might have The Light on your side. But if you combine both of your powers you can defeat The Master." Seth said.

I arrived at the Rock Porium as I put my work shirt on over my white tank top. "Man, we haven't had a customer in days." Vida complained. "Yeah. I thought the underworld was dull." Leelee agreed. "This has put a serious dent in my chutzpah. How am I meant to pick up customers if there are none?" Xander asked. "Why should I shoot my shot when this is Xander's mindset?" I asked myself.

That's when someone walked in. "Oh, finally. A customer." Toby said. Xander looked at her. "I'll handle this one." He said. The customer went to pick up a record as Phineas was behind it. "Welcome to the Rock Porium. My name's Phineas. I'm here to answer all of your musical questions. May I recommend something new? The Bulgarian Nose-Flute Orchestra." Phineas said. The woman screamed as she dropped the record she was holding and rushed out. "Uh... she must really hate Bulgarian Nose-Flute music." Phineas guessed.

That's when our morphers beeped. "Let's go." Vida said as we all headed out. We saw Itassis. "Rangers." She said. We were all in Legendary mode. "You again!" Nick said. "By order of The Master, I'm here to destroy your world." Itassis said. "And we're here to stop you." Chip stated.

"Lightning Bolts." Chip shouted as he went to attack her. "Do not interfere." Itassis said as she blocked his attack and it fired back at him. "Hey! Over here." Madison called. "You're going down for that." Vida added. Madison and Vida attacked her together as she blocked it and they both got attacked. "Hey!" Xander shouted as I was with him. Xander and I began fighting her.

"Stop fighting and accept your fate." Itassis stated. "Never." Xander replied. "Vine Power!" Xander shouted. "Ice Power!" I yelled after him. Frozen vines came up from the ground and wrapped around Itassis. She ended up breaking them as she attacked both of us. "I am one of the 10 Terrors. Your magic is nothing compared to mine." Itassis informed.

All of were on the ground as Nick stood in front of us. "I'll show you magic. Red Dragon Fire Ranger." Nick shouted as he snapped his fingers and Fire Heart appeared. He began to morph with Fire Heart. Nick began fighting Itassis. Nick ended up falling to the ground.

"Now will you admit your defeat?" Itassis asked. "No way. You said you were only after knowledge, but you're just a puppet of The Master." Madison replied. "What?" Itassis questioned. "And you don't even have the courage to make your own decisions." Nick added. Itassis sighed. "He is right." She said as she disappeared. I was in the forest after the Rangers and I dealed with Itassis.