Chapter Twelve: The Gatekeeper, Part 2.

A/N: Hello, everyone. The moment you've all been waiting for... part two! Enjoy the chapter!

EDITED ON JANUARY 17TH, 2019 @ 10:37PM

»»————- ✼ ————-««

CHAPTER TWELVE - THE GATEKEEPER, PART 2

𝓣𝙰𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁

"I'M SORRY, RANGERS." Clare said. "It wasn't your fault." Madison told her. "Look! Up at the gate!" Xander exclaimed. We all looked to see a monster growling as it attacked us. We all fell to the ground. "Get up." Koragg said as he grabbed Clare. "Let her go!" Nick shouted.

"Clare!" Madison said. "You won't get away this time. And the gargoyle of the gates will take care of you." Koragg said. "Wait!" Nick called as he went to attack Koragg. He got thrown back as we all raced to him. Koragg laughed evilly as he and Clare disappeared.

We all went after him but got thrown down by the gargoyle. We all jumped into the air as we changed into our Zords. "All right, phase two!" Nick said as we changed into our Megazord. "Mystic Spell Seal." Nick shouted. We tried to attack the gargoyle but it moved behind us as it attacked us.

We all hit the gate. "Hello, Rangers." Morticon said as he tried to get out of the gate. "Morticon!" Chip exclaimed. "Your Megazord cracked the gate enough for me to slip through. Now your whole world will know my crushing power! Yes, the time has come. The destruction of the surface world is at hand!" Morticon said. "Uh-oh." Nick said. "I've done it! I'm free!" Morticon exclaimed as he attacked us.

"Oh, no, he's out!" Xander stated. "What now?" Vida asked. "We got to fight him?" Chip asked. "Looks like we don't have a choice. Come on, guys." Nick said. We began fighting Morticon. Morticon attacked us. "Let's take it to the sky!" Nick said as we flew up into the air. "Spirits of the Ancient Titans." We all shouted. "Come on!" Morticon shouted. "Titans attack!" We all yelled. Morticon ended up blocking the spell. We fell down.

"Is that the best you've got?" Morticon asked. "Hardly." I answered. We stood back up again. "Now you'll see what true power feels like. Dark Magic Strike." Morticon shouted as all of us fell out of our Megazord as each of us demorphed and fell to the ground. "He's even stronger than last time." Chip commented. "He's got more dark magic energy than before." Madison said.

"How are we supposed to fight him? We don't have that kind of power." Xander asked. "Oh! What's going on?" Nick said as the sky turned dark. "Now what?" I asked. "I don't like the look at that." Chip said. "Destroy it! Destroy it all!" Morticon ordered. "Is this really how it's gonna end?" Madison asked.

"No!" Nick said as he stood up. "This is not how it ends. Udonna said we were the protectors of the city. And that's what we're gonna do." Nick informed. "Right, Nick." Xander said as he pulled out his morpher.

"Magical Source, Mystic Force!" We all yelled. Xander, Chip, Madison, Vida and I all morphed and got into our Zords and transformed into a dragon. We spat fire at the gargoyle and destroyed it. We attacked Morticon but he ended up blocking it.

"Don't you know who you're dealing with?" Morticon asked as he attacked us and we all separated from our dragon formation. Morticon continued attacking us. We tried to attack him but he kept fighting back. That's when we saw the gate lower into the ground again. "Impossible! Who has done this?" Morticon said. The sky finally cleared once more.

"My dark magic! Who dares interfere?" Morticon asked. "Hey! That would be me!" Nick shouted as he appeared riding on Catastros. "Come on, Catastros. Just like last time." Nick said as he formed a Megazord. "Now it's my turn!" Nick informed. "Fire tail!" Nick shouted. He attacked Morticon as he fell to the ground.

"Come on, Rangers." Nick said as we regrouped. "You insolent little ants!" Morticon shouted. "You guys ready?" Nick asked us. "Ready!" We replied. We formed our Megazord as we blocked Morticon's attack. We kicked him aside as we attacked him. That's when the sign behind us began to light up and our staffs glowed.

"Where'd this energy come from?" Xander asked. "I don't know, but it couldn't have come at a better time." Vida replied. "Let's see what it can do!" Nick said. "Time to end this." Morticon said. "Dark Magic Strike!" Morticon shouted.

"Ancient power, Mystic Spell Seal!" We all shouted. Our magic collided as Morticon's attack froze. "What?" Morticon said. "How did we do that?" Vida asked. "We froze it." Xander added. "Don't look at me, I didn't do it." I told them. "It's gotta be..." Madison started off. "Udonna?" Nick finished.

"You mean the White Ranger." Chip asked. That's when an image of Udonna's Ranger form appeared next to us. "Udonna!" We shouted. She nodded at us. "Now we can't lose!" Nick said. "Together!" We all shouted. "Mystic Strike!" We all yelled. "The great Morticon has fallen, but the Master will prevail!" Morticon said as he finally got destroyed.

We appeared behind Udonna. "Morticon's gone, Clare." Nick said. "For good." Xander added as he helped her up. "Yeah, Udonna was able to channel her power of the snow staff to help us." Vida said. "But we couldn't have done it without you, Clare." Madison told her.

"Thanks to you, it's finally over." I stated. "You sealed the forces of evil back into the depths. You're, like, a super sorceress." Chip said. We all laughed. "Yeah, I guess I am." Clare said as she picked up the head bracelet. "But that was my mother's power. And now it's all gone." Clare stated. "Niella would be proud of you today. And so am I." Udonna said.

"Even though we defeated Morticon, I had this feeling that our time as Power Rangers were not over yet. Because then, the Mystic Rangers and I, didn't know that even a greater enemy, known as Imperious, would soon be coming..."

»»————- ✼ ————-««

A/N: How did y'all like that last part? I kinda figured I would add it to start the era of Imperious and the introduction to Jenji and Daggeron. Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1045 words.